143 Lover

A Yaoben was looking at his phone, smelling the aroma of coffee, subconsciously turned his head to the side, and saw Xia Xia put something in front of him. A Yao put the phone back into his pocket.

"Thank you." She said the same thing as last night.

"What?"

"When we were on the island, the doctor said that you were the one who went to see him that night. The non-irritating medicines he prescribed are not available on the island, and you bought them overnight." Ayao was silent for two seconds

, "You're welcome, that's what Brother Kun meant."

These are all his duties, even if he doesn't seek a doctor, Brother Kun will. Even if he doesn't go to buy medicine, Brother Kun will tell him to go. He just thought of it in advance and did it before Brother Kun spoke.

However, he also has something unexpected, such as a nutritionist.

Mentioning Zhou Yinkun, Xia Xia's expression froze. She looked at A Yao, although he was expressionless, but in Xia Xia's heart, he was not as scary as the man upstairs.

"Can I ask you something?" she said softly.

A Yao said: "Yes."

Then, he saw a hint of embarrassment flashing in the girl's eyes, "You know why he...why..."

A Yao understood the unclear words. Although he had never experienced sex between men and women, he had seen too many people after following Zhou Yinkun for so many years. Compared with those people, the girl in front of her was like a blank sheet of paper, the confusion, confusion, shame and helplessness in her eyes couldn't be more clear.

Obviously, she couldn't figure out what was happening now. She didn't know who to ask, so she asked him who she had known for a long time.

To be honest, Ayao didn't know either.

He had thought about Zhou Xiaxia's question that night. Probably because he has seen Zhou Yinkun do too many things with no lower limit, so that the word "incest" is associated with Zhou Yinkun, and A Yao doesn't think it is a strange thing. As long as Brother Kun thinks about it, blood relationship and seniority are nothing at all.

The question is - why?

It was Zhou Xiaxia's face and figure that made him fascinated, and he was fascinated by it? Obviously not. If it is, it will not wait until today.

Or is it because she has a sweet mouth and acts like a baby, which makes Brother Kun feel good? When you think about it, it's not. Even on the contrary, Zhou Xiaxia provoked Brother Kun to throw a cup and get angry again and again this time, and even he suffered along with it.

A Yao couldn't help frowning slightly as he thought about it.

Seeing that he did not speak for a long time, Xia Xia clutched the cream-colored sofa flannel awkwardly with her fingers, lowered her head and asked, "He locked me up like this, threatened me, and forced me... Is it because he wanted me to be his lover?" ?"

Thinking back to what Zhou Yinkun said last night, this is the only possibility left. Even though she couldn't say it, even though she felt surprised and disgusted, in order to get a definite answer, she still asked.

lover?

When A Yao heard this word, his eyes moved slightly.

If it's a lover, it's easier, just throw it in a certain apartment, Brother Kun will look for her when he remembers it, and forget it if he can't remember it. There is no such thing as a portion worthy of brother Kun asking her if she ate anything, and when she found out that she hadn't eaten, she was so angry that she came back to find a nutritionist overnight.