154 Shoot and Kill

On Sunday morning, when Xia Xia woke up, she checked the time habitually, and it was already ten o'clock in the morning.

She hadn't slept in for a long time, she closed her eyes again and turned over, suddenly thought of something, she opened her eyes and sat up, and saw that the lamp on the desk was still on.

She obviously got up last night to do the questions...how could she be sleeping on the bed? Looking to the side, the light by the bed was turned off, and the photo was turned down. She subconsciously reached out to help her up, but she paused again when she remembered what happened last night, she lowered her eyes slightly, and withdrew her hand.

At the same time, Zhou Yinkun had landed resolutely.

This time it was Wu Nu who came to pick him up in person. A Yao was driving the car in the front, and Wu Nu in the back seat said: "Kun, you have been away for a day and a half, but you missed the excitement. The Lin family's militia convoy knocked over the Bai family's Allied army vehicle, and the two families fought at the gate of the army. Immediately afterwards, Bai Mingtan asked someone to sweep Lin Xianhe's three casinos, and inexplicably found a bunch of contraband. Now all three casinos are closed, and at least tens of millions have been lost." Zhou Yinkun didn't take it seriously: "Small fights, nothing

real Ge."

"That's true. The Lin family suspects that the Bai family sent someone to scratch Lin Huaiyu's face. The more they can't find the murderer, the more they suspect the Bai family. After all, no one knows Bai Lijun's temperament. She just released the news that she wants to marry you. Turn around." The Lin family invited you, and Lin Huaiyu even received flowers that Bai Lijun didn't receive, who would believe her if she didn't take revenge?

" , The riot at the gate of the army was just slapped on Bai Mingtan's face, and it couldn't be closed, and finally closed the Lin family's place." Wu Nu concluded: "But generally speaking, the losses on both sides are not

big. The Bai family has lost face, and the Lin family has lost money. It's not yet time to fight with open flames." "

That is to say, there is no opportunity to start a war." Zhou Yinkun played with the lighter, "What is Lin Xianhe's precious son doing?"

"What else can he do? He's either gambling or whoring every day. In the past two days, he's been staring at a foreign woman. He lives in a hotel every day and can't come out." Wu Nu said, "Why do you think there is such a big difference between the Lin family and the younger brother? , Lin Huaiyu studied well since childhood, and went abroad by himself, Lin Huaiming was supervised by his father all day long, and he managed to be so virtuous."

Zhou Yinkun glanced at him, "Let those two young ones do things tonight, be quick. "

"Don't worry." As he spoke, Wu Nu looked him up and down, "Have you gone to find a woman?" The man raised his eyebrows, "What should I say.

"

Very good? Make you feel like this."

After hearing Wu Nu's words, Ayao was convinced that he wasn't the only one who felt this way. When I saw Brother Kun this morning, it was obvious that he was in a good mood. Although he probably knew what Brother Kun was doing last night, but in view of his unpleasant experience at Monnock Island last time, he didn't think Brother Kun was in a good mood because of Zhou Xiaxia. Now...not sure again. " Don't mind your own business." Zhou Yinkun

said lazily, "When will the battle be?" didn't say anything. * One thirty in the morning, Emperor Yuan Hotel. The highest floor of the hotel is sixteen floors, and the entire top floor is taken over by Lin Huaiming, son of the Lin family. Outside the suite are all militia soldiers, music is playing in the huge living room, and a blond, blue-eyed and graceful foreign woman is twisting and dancing like a water snake. There is only one piece of clothing left on her body, which is too loose to take off, revealing most of her breasts. The man on the sofa drools all over the floor. The man sitting on the sofa with only a pair of underwear left is Lin Xianhe's youngest son, Lin Huaiming. At this moment, he was looking greedily at the woman in front of him, she hooked her fingers casually, and he leaned towards her like a dog smelling of meat.