136 Sated (H)

The clothes were unbuttoned, revealing the white and tender body inside.

The girl has a slender waist and tender breasts, the nipples have already protruded after some kisses, and they are alluringly pink. When sucking it up, the nipples touched the tip of her tongue, and when she bit down lightly, she cried. Shame and nervous choked sobs came into his ears, he patiently kissed the tip of her eyes, kissing away the tears that couldn't stop.

"Stop crying." He stroked her hair and coaxed her.

In the next second, her loose pants were ripped off. Xia Xia only had a pair of underwear left on her body. She covered her chest with her hands in shame, her long hair was scattered on the dark blue sheets, her skin was radiant white, and her legs were slender and straight. She was crying, trembling slightly, like a little white flower that had been destroyed.

Poor, but really beautiful.

The delicate kiss went from her collarbone to her shoulders, from her shoulders to her chest, and all the way to her side waist and lower abdomen. His hands and tongue moved around her body, and every time he touched it, the place was itchy. She couldn't tell what it felt like, but only knew that there was heat gushing from her lower body, and her panties were soaked. She has never felt like this, her body is out of her control, being manipulated like a toy.

And the manipulator is none other than her father's brother, her little uncle, the man she has always been afraid of.

At this moment, his hand penetrated into the panties, and the girl clamped her legs reflexively. Inside was delicate and slightly moist soft meat. Rough fingers lightly kneaded the small balls of meat hidden inside. He cried out, arched his waist, and his lower abdomen twitched.

Hot liquid gurgled up to his fingertips, the man paused and glanced at her. This is too casual.

But it's also good, and saves a lot of trouble. He took off what little of the fabric was left and spread her legs apart. There was a narrow slit there, shrinking from his touch, and squeezed out some honey, which dripped onto the sheet.

The man's eyes darkened suddenly.

Xia Xia clearly felt a dangerous sense of aggression. She saw him unbutton his pants, and his thick, long and stiff penis popped out. She opened her eyes wide and shrank back to the bed in fright.

"ah--"

Zhou Yinkun grabbed her ankles and dragged her back. This time, the two of them were closer together. The genitals were stuck together, and the mucus-secreting tops rubbed up and down. The stems were placed there to completely cover the genitals.

Xia Xia shook her head in horror, and pushed him with both hands: "I don't want it, you might as well kill me, please just kill me..."

Zhou Yinkun thought she was afraid and nervous, grabbed her wrist and put it to his lips, He kissed her gauze-wrapped hand.

"I'll be slower."

Then he pressed her hands to the top of his head, then lowered his head and kissed her face, pushed the gap with his lower body, and slowly pushed in.

As soon as she entered, her whole body was tense, and the soft and hot inner wall immediately wrapped him tightly. The veins in Zhou Yinkun's arms bulged, and his throat couldn't stop swallowing. He straightened up and tilted his head slightly. At the beginning, this kind of comfort was enough Make all men crazy.

Panting, he looked down at the place where the two met.

As expected, the narrow slit was forcibly stretched, the edges were stretched white, stretched into a thin film, and adsorbed to the stem, it was this extreme package that made the hairs stand out.