As a waste system, all the role that 009 could have played before is to barely maintain Ji Yucheng's health and help his muscles not atrophy.

It doesn't have all the capabilities that other people's systems have, and it takes up all the noise that other people's systems don't have.

For two years, Ji Yucheng didn't know what else the spicy chicken system was for in addition to crumbs in his mind and providing him with a little information.

He glanced at the upper right corner of what 009 said with little interest.

As 009 said, Ji Yu has a power strip in his dark brain, which is rectangular and a little similar to the power display of a mobile phone.

However... the power bar is still gray, at a glance, 0%.

Ji Yucheng suddenly had no interest and looked away.

009: "..."

It took a long day to fix it, okay?

After absorbing that huge energy just now, more than half of the broken part of its line was connected. It just soldered it on its stomach for a long time, and unexpectedly showed the power strip that it had not been there since birth.

"Don't underestimate me," 009 said angrily, "I've been useless, just because my body is broken and there is no electricity!"

"As long as there is 10% of the electricity, I can start the basic capacity. When the power reaches 100%, I still have the ability to help you wake up."

Although it's very touching to wake up, who can't draw a big cake?

Ji Yu said indifferently, "I'm a vegetable. Where can I charge you?"

As soon as he finished speaking, he and 009 watched it with his own eyes. Just as Ning Sui used his hands and reluctantly touched and rubbed his abdominal muscles, the power in the upper right corner slowly rose a little.

It became 1%.

009: "..."

Ji Yucheng:?

009 was extremely shocked: "How about you feel your body again?"

Ji Yucheng was also full of surprise, but he didn't show it.

After being kissed by Ning Sui just now, it was the left index finger that could be moved slightly.

At this moment, after the power reaches 1%, his middle finger can even move.

Of course, they are all very slight and can hardly be seen with the naked eye.

But this is like a miracle for Ji Yucheng, who has been imprisoned in the dark for two years.

If it really follows what the system says, when its power is full, isn't it too far away to survive?

Ji Yucheng has been waiting for two years, and he doesn't mind waiting for a few more months.

But the problem is--

"Will it affect my little wife?"

"No, he has been touching you for so long every day since he married you. Do you think I have influenced him at all?" 009 must be authentic.

Although 009 is a little incompetent, it is still reliable most of the time and will not lie.

Ji Yu was repressed.

After lying down for two years, there are many people who have physical contact with themselves. Grandpa, doctor and stupid brother have all been in contact, but they have not had such a chemical reaction, and there has never been a person who has brought him such great hope.