01

The coffee on the table is cold.

Ji Zhilin waved his hand impatiently and let the violinist beside him leave.

He recalled that when his lover left the glass door, the umbrella that was shaken by the rain, the trembling eyelashes, and the dog-like eyes were full of water vapor, as if the next second he would burst into tears, and there was a trace of complicated pity in his heart.

Ning Sui... must be very sad.

At the critical moment, even he stood on Ning Yuanming's side.

But there's nothing he can do...

He and Ning Yuanmin had known each other when they were children, and later they studied abroad together and experienced a good time. Ning Yuanming is like a white moonlight in his heart. He can never watch Ning Yuanming fall into the fire.

As for Ning Sui, he will compensate him.

......

Ning Sui returned to the dormitory, took the umbrella aside, picked up the towel and slowly wiped the water on his body.

Two roommates are putting their heads together to watch the news.

"The marriage between the Ning family and the Ji family? It's not the Ji family I thought of, is it? The "season" of the school grass season?

"The Ji family is the first in the list of the richest people in Jiangcheng. Ji Zhilin's brother Ji Yucheng is also an inaudible figure. If it had been in the past, the Ning family was a high climb. Didn't you hear that Ji Yucheng had a car accident two years ago and became a vegetable?!

"Oh, Ning Yuanmin is really unlucky to marry a vegetable..."

Cao Nuo and Fang Dacheng gloated a little.

Cao Nuo and Fang Dacheng share the same dormitory as Ning Sui. Ning Sui usually helps them arrive at class and bring supper. Everyone has a good relationship.

Three years ago, when they donated blood in their freshman year, it was found that Ning Sui and Ning Yuan Ming were missed at their birth. Their poor roommate Ning Sui was the real young master of the Ning family.

They thought they could eat and drink spicy food with Ning Sui.

Who knew that the Ning family did not mean to recognize Ning Sui back...

Even few people in the school know about this matter. Ning Yuanming is still the young master of the Ning family.

And Ning Sui, except for the tuition funded by the Ning family and no longer having to work hard and part-time, the trajectory of his life has not changed.

Ning Sui didn't say anything, but as roommates, they inevitably complained a little.

My own child has been struggling outside for 18 years. Why did he find it so hard to find it?

Hearing the sound of opening the door, seeing Ning Sui come back, Cao Nuo turned his head and smiled, "You must have known about your family for a long time. Why are you hiding it from us? Ning Yuanming has failed this time..."

He didn't finish his words, but his sleeve was pulled by Fang Dacheng.

"Why are you pulling my sleeve?" Cao Nuo turned around.

Fang Dacheng's face was a little strange.

Then he followed Fang Dacheng's line of sight and his eyes fell on the notebook screen.

The second half of the news that he didn't finish appeared in front of him.

... Mr. Ji Yucheng and Mr. Ning Sui will finish their wedding at the Leland Hotel on the first day of next month, and the press conference will be held separately...