Wedding details - PT. 1

(Fast forwarding time 4 weeks later. - These next couple chapters will be the WEDDING WEEKEND 🥹)

Zac and Fatima had finally got everything down pack and in motion for the wedding, They are starting to feel anxious, even maybe wedding jitters, but that's normal right. Today was Friday it Zachary bachelor party weekend , and Fatima bachelorette weekend. Lori and Robin planned the party for both. They had wedding rehearsal throughout the week, Zac and Fatima had their rehearsal dinner Thursdays night, it usually supposed to be the night before the weekend, but Fatima and Zac wanted to switch things up a bit.

Zac wasn't really feeling the turn up vibes, he didn't wanna be around any ladies, he didn't wanna drink. It wasn't because he didn't trust himself, he just felt like there was no need to celebrate him "not being free anymore" as people will say.

Fatima on the other hand, she was ready to get lit and fucked up, she stopped breast-feeding she wasn't producing like she usually do, she still had a good supply of breast milk frozen, but when that runs out kai will be getting switched to formula permanently . She hasn't drunk in so long, she was ready to have some drinks with her girls, she was in her last days of being Ms. Wilson.

Fatima wanted to with an all white wedding, with flowers and chandeliers hanging, Zac agreed to everything he didn't really have no input he just wanted to marry Fatima.

Fatima decided to make Lori the Maid of Honor and Andi the Matron of Honor, Zayden and Nasir was the ring bearers, And Noor was the flower girl, the twins will also be walking down the aisle with Noor. Robin was the best man, Jake, Preston, Bryce and Tony was Zac's groomsmen. Madam, Faith, Sky (Fatima's other cousin) was Fatima's bridesmaids. Zac and Fatima's Pastor from their church , Pastor James was the officiant.

Zac wanted to walk down the aisle to "2 pac, All eyes on me - ft big Syke." And Fatima and Zac agreed to her walking down the aisle to, " Why I love you - By MAJOR"

Robin, Lori, and Andi was giving a speech. Fatima only wanted them to speak, they have been the only ones through this entire journey with her and Zac so the pleasure was all there's.

Today was Friday, the Taylor wedding will be taken place on Sunday. Zac and Fatima decided to not keep in contact this weekend, Zac wanted Fatima to enjoy her weekend and Fatima wanted him to do the same, Fatima 6 weeks was up, and the honeymoon trip was definitely the day they was gone go crazy. (not to crazy cause we not having no more babies lol)

Their honeymoon trip, they chose Puerto Rico, and all the children was coming, Zac couldn't wait it was their first family vacation as a married couple.

Zayden is with his grandmother , The girls are with Fatima's grandmother, and Kai is home with Fatima's family. Everybody was in town, are just getting in town for the wedding.

The rules for the wedding was:
- No extra guests
- No wearing white
- No big announcement
- Leave the drama at home
- Be on time
- No phones during the ceremony
- No Children unless approved by Zac or Fatima.