Chapter 79. Changed behavior

The club was still jumping, Zac was drinking but he wasn't drinking too much, because he still had to drive home.

Ian: YO MY BOY LET ME HOLLER AT YOU REAL QUICK

Tony: Who this nigga talking to?

Nate: Yo isn't that shortys ex??

Ian: Zac?!? Yeah you can I holler at you!

Preston: Yo dude go back to your spot for I have to put you there

Zac: Bro we not even on that! Just let dude be

Zac didn't say anything to Ian , he chose to be the bigger person, he didn't want his lady mad at him. So Zac kept his composure.

Ian: Nigga I'm not gone ask you again let me holler at you for a second.

Zac: You know what my guys I'm head out of here because if I stay any longer I'm have to catch the fair ones with this dude, plus my lady don't want me out here acting a fool so I'mma bounce!

Zac dapped the guys up, and went on his way home. He called Fatima to let her know he was on the way and she told him she was waiting downstairs for him. Zac got home 20 minutes later and Fatima was lying on the couch with Zyla she had finally went back to sleep, Zac walked in and kissed both of his girls and started taking his things off.

Fatima: How was the club?

Zac: Shit was smooth, everybody was there.. Angela goofy ass and Ian sicko ass was there

Fatima: Zac ( she side eyed him) What did you do?

Zac: I kept calm and I left before shit went left, I told you baby I was gone be on my best behavior and I was, I don't need to be letting you down because of some damn clowns that can have that miserable life, I'm happy right where I'm at

(Fatima starting Crying)

Zac: (Chuckling) What are you crying for babe?

Fatima: I don't know it's the baby making me all emotional

Zac: So you just gone blame it on the baby you crazy babe

Fatima: No Zac really, you really kept your word, and you didn't let anyone disturb your peace. I knew you can do it, I just needed you to know you can do it. It's exhausting being mad and angry all the time.. we don't want that.

Zac: Well when somebody got somebody like you in their life, I can't help but to change for the better. We got kids thats looking up to me and you so changed behavior is necessary.

Fatima: You right about that!! Are you hungry I can make you something to eat real quick.

Zac: (puppy dog eyes) I'm really in the mood for one of those sandwiches you been making.

Fatima: (Laughs) I'm guessing you want that huh?!?

Zac: I do and I will take my baby girl and put her upstairs and change my clothes and I'll be back down

Fatima: Okay babe.

Fatima started making Zac his sandwich, and Zac went upstairs to put Zyla in her crib and he went to change his clothes and came back downstairs 10 minutes later his food was ready for him.

Zac: Thank you baby like thank you!!

Fatima: You're welcome honey. (Fatima walked over to give Zac a kiss)

Fatima: When you was gone, Karens dad decided to show up her, looking for you talking about Aaron give him our address.

Zac: WHAT THE FUCK

Fatima: Yeah I just told him to leave, we not about to start these shenanigans again!

Zac: We gotta move T, and only person that's fine know where we live is Lori, Andi, Heather and Jake..

Fatima: I was thinking that, but then I didn't want to because we just moved Lori next door to us I like having Lori close to us, she's a lifesaver.

Zac: i can find us a big ass house and we can all move in together..but only if that's something you want!

Fatima: No I would actually want that, but Nate is going to know where we leave and I don't want that!

Zac: you don't gotta worry about that, Lori does the picks up and drops off. Nate a kid bro

Fatima: Well we can talk to her about it tomorrow and see how she feels.

Zac: Lori gone be with it, anything that involves you, the girls or Zayden Lori is down!!

Fatima: Well you right about that..

Zac: that's actually good, when we move I can get 2 potential clients in right away!

Fatima: Yeah you can

Zac: I'll get on that on Monday, We going to church tomorrow?

Fatima: Yeah you know it, Robin and Andi gone be there too.

Zac: Good cause we can all use some lord in our life (Zac chuckled)

Fatima: I got the lord, y'all need it more y'all still be out here wilding but not as much so I'll take that!

Zac: That's be Andi ass her ass better show up to cause she be talking about she's coming and her ass never come.

Fatima: I told her ass if she's not there tomorrow her ass better not talk to me ever again (she laughs)

Zac: You a mess, her ass gone be the the first one there then (laughing)

Fatima: I already know that's why I had to threaten her ass.

Zac: I love this we just be talking and vibing I can't wait to marry you.

Fatima: don't be getting all sentimental on me now babe, you know how emotional I can be

Zac: Yeah you a cry baby you already was but you even worse now , I know for sure we having a boy.

Fatima: You better be right too.

Zac: We keeping the Z tradition? Or you wanna switch it up cause this is OUR LAST ONE.

Fatima: I think we should keep the Z tradition, No Jr though and yes our last one like I'm not popping no more babies out that's a done deal baby

Zac: He can't be a Jr.?? Babe that's lame

Fatima: If we have a boy he needs his own name, he's gone be his own person.

Zac: FINE

Fatima: Can you hurry so we can go to sleep you know we gotta be up early tomorrow.

Zac: Go head and go upstairs, I'm gone straighten up down here then I'll be up. I'm home now you can go to sleep (he laughs)

Fatima: Good cause I'm tired, I'll see you upstairs. Make sure the babies bottles are cleaned too cause you like to put water in those and let them sit, wash them damn bottles

Zac: I got it I will relax with all that i hear you

Fatima: you better

Fatima went upstairs to lay back down, and Zac had finish eating his sandwich's and clean up a bit and washed the babies bottles then he went upstairs, He showered, by the time he got out Fatima was sleeping. He kissed her and told her he loved her and then he went to his side to lay down, Fatima turned around to lay on him, about 15 minutes later they been was fast off to sleep.