Chapter 165: 🏃🏽‍♀️

Fatima got home around 5:30 p.m. , Zac was in his man cave, when he heard Fatima come in, he went upstairs. Fatima went in the kitchen, where Zac met her.

Zac: Wassup baby, (he kissed her) how was your day?

Fatima: It was so long and exhausting, I just wanna lay down and relax, why you still here? Were the kids?

Zac: Andi got them for the night..

Fatima: For the night? Andi is not going to be able to handle the 4 of them.

Zac: Andi got this, and Amp is there they will be fine, she just watched them yesterday morning by herself.

Fatima: That was for a couple hours not the damn night.

Zac: Can you just relax, I need to talk to you about 2 things.

Fatima: And what is that?

Zac: Brianna and the way you be acting I think we need to set some shit straight.

Fatima: What about that bitch?

Zac: We will talk about her last, Are you in mood to have conversations, cause if we just going to yelling and screaming at each other conversations over. Husband to wife I want us to have a civil conversation

Fatima: You scaring me, I don't know if I'm up for this.

Zac: Remember what you said conversation gone be hard sometimes, hear me out and I'm gone hear you out.

Fatima: Okay what is it?

Zac: I know these don't be your intentions, but sometimes it feels like you putting your friends over me. Wassup with that?

Fatima: Yeah I'm not doing this with you.

Zac: See there you go already running and I asked one simple question.

Fatima: because you saying I'm putting my friends over you? You sound fucking crazy!

Zac: I said feels like Fatima, never said you was.. you listen to them, but not me? Why is that?

Fatima: I really don't know the answer to that because that's not truth, but If you feel that way I'm sorry.

Zac: Thank you for that. All I'm asking you is let me take the lead sometimes, you're not single with these rational decisions you be trying to make alone ain't gone work for me, we have to consult together or we gone always have problems.

Fatima: You right babe, I get it. What else I see we just going down a list..

Zac: Can you be serious I feel like you taken me as a joke right now

Fatima: I'm not babe, I'm listening to what you have to say.

Zac: Your attitude fucking suck you need to get that under control cause I don't know who the fuck you be talking to but it don't be me

Fatima: Now boy you know I be talk- okay I'll work on that, whatever you say man of the house, and what about your funky ass attitudes are you gone control how you be lashing out?

Zac: I don't be lashing out, you be pushing me there!

Fatima: You literally just lash out last night...

Zac: Cause you don't fucking listen!

Fatima: I do listen, I just gotta be hothead first then came to my senses

Zac: Well you need to work on that..

Fatima: What about Brianna?

Zac: Can we finish the conversation about us first.