Chapter 42. Date Night

Zac and Fatima stepped out for the night, since they was kid free, and a date night was long over due.

Date night was Zac and Fatima favorite thing to do, they love to eat and just talk about any and everything, Fatima still couldn't drink, but Zac did

Date night was Zac and Fatima favorite thing to do, they love to eat and just talk about any and everything, Fatima still couldn't drink, but Zac did. They went to Bacchanalia. It's was a beautiful restaurant, the lighting was great, the service was top tier. Zac and Fatima ate and talked the whole date, just enjoying it each presence. After they ate, they went to get ice cream, and walked along the river side.

Fatima: Tonight was perfect, I don't know, something about this date night seemed super special.

Zac: That cause we been focus on the girls, that really haven't took the time to just enjoy us, our life is is constantly worry about, Zayden, Zyla, and Zaria. But tonight it was just us.

Fatima: Yeah just us, we need to do this more often.

Zac: well you need to let the girl leave more often

Fatima: I know I know.

Zac: And we can also do date night with the kids, but we gotta make sure we taking good care of ourselves firstly.

Fatima: You right babe.

Zac: I love you forever

Fatima: I love you too.

Zac and Fatima ended their date night at the drive in movie theater. You can say this date night went in their Top 3 favorite date night.