Chapter 70. Worst enemy

Zac, Fatima and Heather got in the car, Fatima sent Madam a message on what's going on, and told her to meet her at the spot. They pulled up and Madam and Blue was waiting outside for them. Zac, Heather and Fatima got out the car, and walked over to Madam and Blue.

Madam: Is the baby in there?

Zac: He better be

Fatima: Just make sure we get Zay out first y'all could do whatever to this nigga,  cause he just must not know who the fuck he's fucking with.

Madam: Who is this nigga?

Zac: My fucking brother.

Blue: Why would your brother kidnap his own fucking nephew?

Zac: He got fucking problems! I'M SICK OFF ALL THESE NIGGAS HAYDEN, IAN AND FUCKING JEREMIAH I JUST DON'T GET WHY MFS IS SO OBSESSED ME

Heather: Can we go get my son please.

Fatima phone started ringing it was Lori.

Fatima: Hey Lor, you okay?

Lori: I'm good sis, um some werid looking ass nigga just dropped Zayden off.

Fatima: WHAT THE FUCK, did he leave ?

Lori: Nah he's just standing outside looking like a fucking werido.

Fatima: I'm on my way.

Fatima hangs up on Lori and Fatima told them that Jeremiah was at the house and dropped Zay off, everybody hopped in the car and headed to Fatima house. They got their in about 10 minutes and everything hopped out, Jeremiah was still out there.

Zac: REALLY NIGGA HAVE YOU LOST YOUR FUCKING MIND? Really MY SON THATS WHAT YOU DO, YOU GONE GO AFTER MY SON LIKE A PUSSY BOY

Jeremiah: I told y'all I was coming back (he chuckled)

Lori had Came outside to see what all that yelling was.

Fatima: Lori take the kids upstairs and go to the bathroom I'll come get you when we finish out here.

Lori did what Fatima said, and shut the door.

Fatima: You fucked with the wrong one.

Madam: I'll handle this nigga. Y'all go in the house.

Heather: Can I just get Zay, I just wanna take him home.

Zac: Do this Nigga know where you live?

Madam: if he does it don't matter this nigga going bye bye.

Zac went to go get Zay and Zay and Heather left.. Madam and blue put Jeremiah in the truck and took him to one of their locations. Zac dragged Jeremiah out the car, Jeremiah pulled his gun from his back, But Zac slammed him before he could pull it out fully, Zac started punching Jeremiah head into the ground, they was fighting for a cool second, Zac got up, and grabbed the gun from Madam, and shot Jeremiah in his head.

Zac: I WARNED MFS, MY KIDS ARE OFF FUCKING LIMIT!

Fatima: Another problem we gotta deal with, cause your family gone be another problem.

Zac: don't worry about them T I got them.

Fatima: What you mean don't worry Zac, we just keep getting deeper into shit, like I wish mfs would just leave us the fuck alone.

Zac: T I said I got them relax

Fatima: You better be right.

Madam took Zac and Fatima home, blue handled the body.

Madam: I'll see y'all later, call me if you need anything.

Fatima: okay

Zac and Fatima got out the car and went in the house.

Fatima: Zac I'm over all this shit, like I can't fucking deal with all this bs I really can't

(Zac phones started ringing)

Zac: Ms. Margaret how can I help you? I'm kind of in the middle of something right now.

Fatima made straight eye contact with Zac, to make sure she was hearing him right, Zac hang up the phone about 2 minutes later.

Fatima: You said Ms. Margaret?

Zac: Yeah she was my first client I had this morning why wassup?

Fatima: What she look like?

Zac: Older lady, gray hair, she had a son, and a husband.

Fatima pulled out her phone and showed Zac a picture of Ms. Margaret

Fatima: Was this her?

Zac: Yeah, yeah you know her or something?

Fatima: Zac that's Ian fucking mother! See that's what I mean this shit is getting ridiculous it's fucking weridos everywhere I fucking turn!

Zac: BRO YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!

Fatima: I see this old bitch wanna start shit, I'm gone show her ass.

Fatima walked away from Zac, and went upstairs to get Lori, Lori, and Fatima came back downstairs

Lori: What the fuck going on?

Fatima: Zay fucking teacher let Zayden go with some fucking lunatic, Zac had a meeting with Ian fucking mother, and Andi acting like a fucking bitch towards me, you fucking name it I'm tired of all this shit

Lori: What you mean Andi acting werid? And WHAT FUCK WHO WAS THE DUDE, the daycare gotta get sued that fucking insane

Fatima: Oh don't worry I'm gone handle that daycare first thing tomorrow morning and Andi all in her feelings now about Karen's death she got her little cheerleaders in her ear, so I'm cool off her!

Lori: Wait so Andi upset now about her friends death? But didn't her friend fuck her nigga

Fatima: That's what I said but you know what Andi gone need me before I need her so it is what it is.

Zac: Are you hungry Fatima?

Fatima: No I just wanna go lay down and clear my head

Zac: Did you eat today?

Fatima: No Zac

Zac: Well you eating before you go upstairs

Fatima: I said I'm not hungry Zac

Zac: Idc Fatima you gone eat regardless if you not hungry.

Fatima: Fine Zachary

The babies was down already for bed, and Lori went home for the night , Zac cooked and they ate Fatima didn't say a word at the table, after she was done eating she went upstairs to shower and went to lay down, Zac came upstairs a hour later from cleaning the kitchen up.

Zac: You been quiet, like come on don't shut me out T

Fatima: I just really don't wanna be bother right now Zac.

Zac: You know what Fatima fine, I'll be downstairs if you need me.

Fatima had put the covers over her head and Zac went downstairs.

Zac: Everyday it's always fucking something! Problems after fucking problems.