Chapter 10. Reality. 

It's about 5 a.m on a Thursday.

Fatima: Zaccccc stoppppp

Zac: Come on T let's get it in before we have kids running in here, jumping all over us.

Fatima: Zac really, you always wanna be nasty at odd times

Zac: T I can't help my horniness

Zac pulls the cover off Fatima, and started placing soft kisses onto Fatima necks, neck kisses was Fatima weakness, he went from kissing her neck, to her nipples, to her stomach, Fatima couldn't take it anymore she was all the way turned on, Zac slides his 2 fingers into Fatima Pussy, Fatima let out a gasp, and moaned "FUCK" "SHIT"

Zac: T, keep it down for the kids come in here

Zac continue fingering Fatima, moments later Fatima flipped Zac over now he was on the bottom and she was on top, Fatima slide Zac's dick into her and they both let out a moan, Fatima rode Zac like there was no tomorrow. Fatima was In control but that didn't last long, Zac put Fatima in a doggy position, and started clapping her cheeks. They was in they element, but then getting interrupted by the door bell.

Zac: Who tf is at my door this early

Fatima: Shit babe it's probably Lori.

Zac forgot Lori was coming this early, Zac was mad as hell cause this one first time, him and Fatima haven't had sex in about 2 weeks, with Zayden they didn't get much alone time. And Lori just ruin that.

Zac: Zay going with Lori tonight and we gone continue this tonight.

Fatima: Boy go open the door.

Zac gets up and out his robe on, while Fatima goes get in the shower, Zac went downstairs to open the door for Lori.

Lori: Damn took you long enough, shit it's chilly out here.

Zac: Man I was trying get some ass your ass ruin the moment

Lori: I know y'all nasty asses ain't fucking in here while my kids is here (Lori says laughing)

Zac: you a fool homie shut your ass up ( laughing)

Lori: Where T at?

Zac: Her ass in the shower

Lori: Oh okay, well let's get these babies up

Lori went upstairs to the play room to get the kids up, and Zac started on breakfast.

Lori: Noor Noor get up mamas.

Lori gets Noor up first it always takes her the longest to get Noor ready because she always does her hair in the morning, Lori bathes Noor then puts her hair in a bun.

Noor: can I stay the night again with Auntie T and Uncle Zac?

Lori: I don't know baby you gotta ask your uncle.

Lori knew to tell Noor to ask Zac can she sleep over again, Fatima would of said yes with no hesitation, but Zac it all depends. After Lori got Noor ready, Noor went downstairs and Lori got Nasir and Zayden, Lori bathed Zayden while Nasir was in the shower.

Nasir: Mommy after school can we go to sky zone

Lori: How about I'll see

Nasir: Okay mommy

Lori finish getting the boys ready and the three of them headed downstairs. Nasir ran to Zac and give him the biggest hug

Zac: Nephew wassup my boy I missed you little homie

Nasir: Hey uncle Zac I missed you too I just asked mommy can she take us to sky zone after school but since you here can you take us

Noor: And... And uncle Zac can I stay the night again I love it here

Zac makes straight eye contact with Lori but Lori put her hands up like she's wasn't apart of that.

Lori: that's all you homie you heard them (Lori laughs)

Zac: How about we go this weekend? Zay goes with his mom today. We will have fun all weekend and y'all can stay the whole weekend how that sound?

Nasir: that's sounds good uncle Zac I can't wait

Noor: yay party at uncle Zac house

Zac finish up breakfast and made plates for the kids and him, Fatima and Lori, Fatima finally made her way downstairs. They all sit at the table and ate breakfast together.