Chapter 74. Set Up

It's was going on 4 p.m. Fatima was still sleeping and Zac was downstairs playing the game. Ms. Margaret was calling Zac, Zac pulled out the phone and put it on speaker.

Zac: This Is Zachary.

Ms. Margaret: Hey Zac, I was wondering if you had time to meet this afternoon for the house?

Zac: I only see clients on Tuesdays and Thursdays I'm with my lady right now.

Ms. Margaret: I wanted to discuss further details are you sure we can't meet?

(Zac was all about the money, So a conversation shouldn't hurt. He thinks to himself)

Zac: Where do you want to meet at?

Ms. Margaret: My place?

Zac: Nah that ain't happening, I can meet you at the house on Cinder, I can be there in 20 minutes.

Ms. Margaret: Sounds good, see you soon.

Zac hangs up, and went upstairs to put some close on, Fatima was still sleeping, but Zac was making so much noise in the closet she had woke up.

Fatima: babe?

Zac: Your ass finally up I been bored for hours

Fatima: Where are you going, why are you getting dress?

Zac: Ms. Margaret wanted to meet and discuss the house, I'm gone have Bryce meet me over there.

Fatima: I thought you only see clients on Tuesday and Thursday why are you making exception for her?

Zac: Apparently she think I don't know who she is, so I'm gone play her games to babe that's all.

Fatima: I don't know about this babe it's giving set up vibes

(Fatima started to get up)

Zac: Where is you going?

Fatima: I'm coming with you, I wanna know why she doing all this, I'm not fucking her son anymore.

Zac: Yeah you better not be

Fatima: Don't fucking play with me Zachary don't!

Zac: Ok relax I was just saying you don't gotta get all mad relax relax relax

Fatima: I'm gone shower, and I'll meet you there. We gone throw her ass off track, cause she think I'm not gone be there

Zac: Fine, can I have a kiss?

Fatima: No

Fatima got up and went in the bathroom and shut the door, Zac went downstairs and put his shoes on and left out the door, and headed to the house. Zac called Bryce to meet him at the house, Bryce said he'll be there in 20 minutes as well. Fatima got done showering and got dress, she called Lori and see if she wanted to take a ride with her, Lori said she be outside waiting. Fatima finally made it outside and her and Lori got in the car.

ZAC POV:
Zac pulled up to the house on Cinder, Ms. Margaret was sitting in her car and it was a black tinted car parked behind her , Zac remembered Fatima saying something about a car like that. Zac already know what time they was on.

Zac got out the car, walked to Margaret car and Ms. Margaret got out too..

Zac: I don't know what y'all on, but if you don't wanna bury your son, I advise you to cut this shit out. Fatima and your son is DONE, they been done this shit y'all doing this how mfs die, so you can take your old ass on!

Zac walked away and got back in his car, and called Bryce and Fatima and told them they didn't have to come anymore, Zac had to leave a message on Fatima's phone because she wasn't answering. and Zac pulled off. Ms. Margaret and Ian was still sitting in front of the house and Fatima pulled up like 5 minutes later.

Fatima: Where the fuck is Zac at?

Lori: I thought he left before you?

Fatima: He did, but stay right here.

Fatima got out the car and went to Ms. Margaret car.

Ms.Margaret: Fatima!

Fatima: I'm just trying to figure out what is you doing? Like why are you doing all this extra shit?

Ms. Margaret: You know Ian isn't a bad person you know, I still think y'all could have a good chance at being together.

Ian and some girl got out the car, and started approaching Fatima, and Lori got out the car, to make sure Fatima was good.

Fatima: Here tf we go

Ian: Fatima.

Fatima: Ian if you don't wanna head to lord soon, I advise you, and your fucking mother to leave me and my man ALONE

Ian little gf: Babe don't let her talk to you like that who she think she is!

Lori: Bitch if you don't wanna get your ass mopped I ADVISE YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Ian little gf: Who are you calling a bitch, BITCH.

Lori: I'm talking to the bitch that talking, it's only two bitches here right, dumb bitch, and old bitch (Lori points at Ian mom)

Ian: Ay watch your fucking mouth talking about my mother like that.

Lori: Well control your fucking Animals!

Fatima: Lori we don't go time for this we gone get out of here for mfs be digging their grave early.

Ms. Margaret: We can all get along her! I'm not understanding what all this frustration is Fatima.

Fatima: No disrespect Ms. Margaret but the girl you son fucking cheated on me with is standing right fucking here and you telling me that you think me and him could still work out, FUCK YOU, FUCK HIM, FUCK HER, FUCK ALL YALL

Ian little gf: I see why y'all didn't work out you hoodrats  don't got no sense!

Lori: T I'll handle this HOE cause she got to much mouth right now

(Zac pulled up and hoped right out the car)

"What the fuck is going on" Zac says

Fatima: Nothing babe we was just leaving cause i don't want to have to beat some bitches ass!

Ian little gf: You tough right? Show me.

Zac: Nope Nope nope we not on that T get in the car, we trying to better ourselves! They ain't worth it.

Lori: My kids ain't here, so I'll handle it

Lori run up on Ian girlfriend and started giving her the works, Lori was swinging her from her hair, Ian was trying to break it up but Zac stepped in front of him

Zac: Touch my Sister and I'm gone Lay your ass out again!

Ian pushed past Zac, and Zac turned around and body slammed Ian onto the ground and got on top of him and started punching him, Ms. Margaret got out the car started screaming

Ms. Margaret: STOP THEM STOP ... STOP .. you're hurting him,

Fatima broke Lori and Ian girlfriend up and Lori and Fatima grabbed Zac off of Ian.

Zac: Keep telling you stop fucking with me! You niggas just don't learn y'all fucking lesson, next time it ain't gone be no fighting. Your momma gone be picking out a tombstone.

Zac said they then kicked Ian in his face, and
got In his car and Lori and Fatima got in the car and drove away.