Chapter 32. A death wish

Amp and blue tries to take the kids to the office  but Zac wasn't having it.

Zac: I don't know this nigga, my kids definitely ain't going with somebody I don't know.

Amp: I feel you bro, but these kids don't need to be seeing all this, and plus Fatima my cousin, so you don't gotta worry bro

Zac: Fatima your cousin?

Fatima: Yeah babe , Amp is Madam Nephew, which makes him my cousin

Zac: and you cool with the kids going with him

Fatima: Yeah

Danni: I'm not apart of this so I'm gone go with the kids to

Blue: Well if she gone go with the kids, then I'll stay out here with you Madam

Zac hands Zyla, and Zaria to Amp, And danni took Zayden, Noor and Nasir to the back.

Madam now back to this little problem we got.

Madam to Karen: Do you wanna fucking die?

Fatima: Apparently she does coming in here on that shit

Karen: Um No

Madam: Well I advise you to get the fuck out my club, before you be walking out of here in a body bag, and another thing if I hear one more thing about you messing Fatima or Zac, I'm gone personally handle your ass, Got it?

Karen grabbed her things and her and Sabrina went on their way.

Madam: CLEAN THIS THE FUCK UP AND GET THE FUCK OUT MY CLUB.

Everybody started cleaning and disappearing one by one.

Madam to Zac: and YOU Don't you ever bring them kids is this club ever tf again, this ain't no place for no damn kids, you ass should of know better you could of called someone out there, before you come in here don't do it again, got it?

Zac: Yes maam

One thing about Madam she gone set you straight no matter who you is. She didn't care.

Zac to Fatima: Can we talk?

Fatima: Yeah, can we talk at home, I wanna get the kids out of here.

Fatima and Zac heads to madam office to get the kids, when Fatima and Zac got back there. Amp had Zay, Noor, And Nasir on the couch eating snacks watching SpongeBob , And danni was holding Zaria, and Zyla was in her car seat sleep.

Danni: She started crying, so i had to pick her up, I didn't see no bottle or paci in here her for, so I just been rocking her around.

Zac: Shit my bad, I ran out the house forgot to grab the diaper bag, she probably just hungry.

Fatima: Here I got her.

Fatima feeds Zaria, and danni and amp left out Madams office. Madam come in her office. And Zac went to the bathroom

Madam: Are they up?

Fatima: Only Zaria

Madam: Well can I hold her

Fatima: Can she finish eating first (Fatima's laughs)

Madam loved the twins. Madam asked them to stay a little while so she can spend time with the babies. But Fatima wasn't with it, The kids was in the club to long now and it was getting late, and Madam still had to wait for the men to tip out.

Fatima: How about I drop them off to you in the morning, while I get ready for Sunday dinner

Madam: I would like that, don't play Fatima bring my babies to me.

Fatima: I got you Marilyn calm down (she laughs)

Fatima puts Zaria in her car seat, and Zac grabbed Zyla.

Zac: Zayden, Noor, and Nasir come on say bye and let's go

Zac , and Fatima left out with the kids, Andi and Lori was waiting outside for them.

Zac: Can y'all drive? Talking to Andi and Lori.

Andi was hammered she wasn't in no shape to drive, Lori drunkenness somewhat worn off because of the fight

Lori: yeah I'm good bro I see y'all at the house.

Zac, Fatima, and The kids get in the car and headed home and Andi and Lori was behind him, they got home.

Andi went straight to the couch, Lori went to put the kids in bed, Fatima did the same with the Twins.

After about an hour past by , the kids was off to sleep, Lori went into the guess room and ended her night. Andi was slumped on the couch.

Zac and Fatima bedroom:

Zac: T you can't be out here going buck crazy, We got kids now, That shit not cool T, anything could of happened to you

Fatima: I know babe, but she had it coming. And Zac I was good, my family was in there

Zac: T I don't care about that even if they was or weren't you still could of got caught in some shit

Fatima: i hear you babe I do but if your girl just go tf away we wouldn't even be here, I would think since she had a kid she'll somewhat grow up but this bitch still on the same shit like what the fuck is wrong with her

Zac: Shit I don't know T, I hope her ass stay where she at

Fatima: She better cause next time it ain't gone be no talking, only talking it's gone be is her family planning her funeral.

Zac just shakes his head, he didn't even wanna get into with Fatima cause everything she was saying was the truth. Zac kissed Fatima goodnight, they cuddle together and went to bed.