Chapter 116. Z.Z.T 🐻

Fatima got rushed into the emergency room, she was stable and doing well, her blood pressure was raising, the doctors was happy about that.

A couple hours had passed, Fatima contractions were so intense that she couldn't find any position that helped with the pain. Fatima got up, and at that point, she started to feel pressure and thought she had to go to the bathroom. She told Zac, he helped her to the bathroom, but the doctors came rushing in and telling her that was the baby. Fatima still wanted a natural birth, so she didn't take no Meds, Zac and Andi was by her side the whole time, they was attentive, anything Fatima needed they was right there.

The doctors got Fatima in position, so she can push, the doctors made an exception for Fatima to have her doula in the room. Everybody was in position, the doctors informed Fatima to push on three, Fatima pushed 3 times baby boy made his arrival, everybody was crying, T4 came out looking like Fatima but he was so white. The doctors checked on baby boy, making sure he was doing well, Zac let Andi cut the umbilical cord. T4 was laying on Fatima's chest.

Zac: I'm so proud of you, (kissing her) you did amazing!

Andi: Yes I'm so happy and proud of you T, this was probably one of my favorite moments with y'all, I just watch you birth a baby like a G friend. I can't stop crying

Doctor: Yes you did so well, congratulations on y'all's beautiful baby boy.

Fatima: Thank y'all so much, I am never doing this shit again (she chuckles)

Doula: don't never say never , (she winked)

Zac: Oh nah we done. ! (He laughed)

Andi: So what's his name (she jumped up and down, excitedly)

Zac: Zandi Zac Taylor

Fatima: (Started laughing) you're a fool babe fr

Andi: Wait fr? Y'all lying don't play like that, cause I'm about to cry again

Zac: Why would we lie to you, (he laughed) nah but thank you for being such a big help we really appreciate everything you did and do for us.

Andi: my pleasure, I can't wait to hold he's little self

Zac: Damn we want from a family of 2 to a family of 6 real quick..

Fatima: and it's staying just like this, I can't birth no more kids, I've had enough this pain was terrible

Zac: you're superwoman! Everyday you just amaze me!

Fatima: Thank you baby

Zac: Baby boy is here, the babies 1st birthday coming up and our wedding on the way, this is the year for us.

Fatima: So excited!!! But I'm hungry can somebody go get me something to eat (she chuckles)

Zac: I'm on it baby, Zac kisses Fatima, then kissing Baby boy.

Zac left out the room, and went to get Fatima some food, all of the family was waiting in the waiting room. He went to tell them the good news.

Zac: Baby boy is here 5lb, 7oz, he is Fatima twin, I'm little jealous, but my boy is healthy, T is healthy and after he gets washed up, y'all can rotate and see him.

Everybody congratulated Zac, showing him love, today was an good day.

Delivery room:

Andi: No but fr y'all playing what is his name

Fatima: Zakai (she blushes)

Andi: OMG!!!! I love it so much, our Little Kai-Kai - (she shedding a little tear)

Fatima: I never realized how much of a cry baby you is until today but thank you really thank you, Zakai is really blessed to have you Andi.

Andi: You're so welcome friend! I'm happy to have him as well.

Lori walked into the delivery room with Fatima and Andi.

Lori: My crazy ass had to sneak back here to see my little baby..

(Lori went to wash her hands)

Fatima: (laughing) I knew your ass was gone come back here

(Lori went over to Fatima, giving her a side hug, and she touched the baby cheeks)

Lori: My little boo, look at him, Omg he's so cute!

Fatima: Your crazy ass godmothers are in here (Fatima says to Kai)

Andi: I'm the calm godmother! Don't put that on me

Lori: I heard your labor went well so proud of you!

Fatima: Thank you so much Lor!!

Lori: So is he a Jr or what?

Fatima: I went with Zakai

Lori: You and Zac really come up with the cutest names, What we calling him Kai?

Andi: Yup our little Kai-Kai

Lori: Godmommy excited, Robin can't wait to see him, he kept asking how long, how long, I'm like babe chill, Labor takes a long time.

Fatima: Robin so sweet, he can actually come back here first whenever Kai gets washed up.

Lori: can't wait to see his reaction, I know all y'all emotional asses was in here crying

Fatima: You know we was, soon as he came out the tears just ran down my face, I really gave birth to a baby boy I said this all the time
never in a million years did I expect my life to turn out like this.

Andi: if anybody deserves this, it's you! The way you love Zac and those kids are just so precious to watch.

Lori: I'm with Andi, I'm so ready for this wedding! I know everybody is going to be in tears

Fatima: Again thank y'all , thank y'all for taken y'all roles in my kids life serious. Even though y'all get on my damn nerves I love y'all so much!

Andi; And we love you, Zac and all these babies.

Lori: I love you too T, thank you for trusting me, thank you for always riding with me even though my ass a little crazy.

Fatima: you know you my best friend, you too Andi we in this together for life!

Lori: HELL RIGHT!

Andi: Sure is!!

Zakai Zachary Taylor 5lb, 7oz

Zakai Zachary Taylor 5lb, 7oz. 18 inches long 8:55 p.m. 💙