Chapter 90. 22 weeks 💕💙

A couple weeks have passed, Fatima is officially 22 weeks (5 months pregnant) today was her doctors appointment to find out the gender, and to get her check up. Fatima been doing well, and they baby is doing well and they are healthy. Since Fatima doctors appointment leaded on the day Zac has clients he wasn't able to make it but Andi and Lori was there, but Zac was on the phone the entire appointment. At her appointment everything checked out and the baby was fine. Zac wanted to know the gender right away but Fatima said No. Lori wanted to be surprised this time around, so Andi has the envelope with the Gender on it, and she's planning Taylor's 4 gender reveal all by herself.

The girls was at daycare and Zayden was with his mom, but he was at daycare. Noor and Nasir was at school. Robin been steeping up more and more when it comes to the kids. Nathan haven't seen the kids in months, haven't call or texted about them. That had Lori in a fury. As much as she can't stand Nate one thing they always promise was to keep the kids out of it, the fact Nathan couldn't separate his feelings and pride had Lori pissed off.

After Fatima doctors appointment, Her and Andi went to work, and Lori went back to work as well. When Fatima, and Andi arrived at the office. Jake, Gary and Hayden was all sitting in the front, Fatima immediately rolled her eyes.

Jake: Hey Fatima! How are you? How you loving the new house?

Hayden: New house so that nigga Zac gotta like that?

Fatima: Hey jake, and I'm good.. my nigga, he been had it like that! And I'm loving it Jake.

Gary: Andi!

Andi: (Looking around) Is this Nigga talking to me?

Gary: You the only Andi in here right?

Andi: Nigga go to hell!

Fatima: This what y'all niggas do just like link up and gossip like some little bitches??

Jake: I am not apart of anything they got going on you know that Fatima

Fatima: Then why are you here with them?

Jake: Gary my boss, I have to be around.

Fatima: you might need to find you another job cause these niggas ain't it. They do more gossiping than actual working, Gary ass be at work watching Andi from a fucking telescope at work shaking my damn head and Hayden his little dick ass just be in everybody's business in this bitch but his! This really who you wanna surround yourself with Jake?

Jake: Hey they not bad people, just gotta give them the benefit of the doubt

Fatima: You sound like Bryce ass!

Andi: Fatima let's go let's get to work.

Fatima and Andi walked away from the guys and went in their office, and got started on their work day.

ZAC POV:

The office was booming with all different clients, houses was getting sold left to right. The old Taylor home has been set up for Air bnb, Zac has been making a killing of it. Money was just flowing in. Zac assistants had informed Zac that somebody was here to see him, Zac told her to send them up. 5 minutes later Ms. Margaret comes walking in.

Zac: Oh Ms. Margaret Hey, Bryce office is right next door so you can go right over there.

Ms. Margaret: Hey Zachary, And No I'm here to see you.

Zac: You hear to see me? I'm not your realtor Bryce is..

Ms. Margaret: Is this how you gone treat a old lady!

Zac: Look me and the wife is good! I don't want no problems so can you just please go over to Bryce office he can help you with anything you want.

Ms. Margaret: Can I show you something?

Zac: No you cannot! "BRYCEY" (Zac yells)

(Bryce comes walking over to Zacs office)

Zac: Wassup Bryce Ms. Margaret is here to see you, I got client to go see so can you take care of her?

Bryce: Wassup man, and okay

Ms. Margaret: I came here for you Zac (pulling out her phone with a picture, showing Zac)

The picture made Zac do a double take, it Knocked him off guard, Zac took Ms. Margaret phone and was just starring at the picture.