Chapter 157: Final Warning!

(Lori was the person at the door)

Zac: Where is your key Lori, and what you doing here so late?

Lori: I'm craving ice and we don't have none so I'm coming to get some ice from y'all cause I know y'all got some (she chuckled)

Zac: (Laughed) Come on let's get your pregnant ass some ice.

Zac and Lori went in the kitchen

Zac: Sit your ass down, I'll get the ice for you, what's Robin doing?

(Lori went to sit down, Zac grabbed a cup and got some ice for lori)

Lori: His ass is sleeping, I couldn't sleep then I just started craving ice

Zac: You need to relax on bro, you driving him crazy

Lori: He will be totally fine this all his fault anyways so now he's paying the price, T still out?

Zac: Yeah her ass still out, waiting for her to get her ass in here

Lori: Why you say it like that?

Zac: Angela sent me a pictures of T and her talking to some nigga.

Lori: I know you ain't mad? T don't even be entertain niggas, Angela big ass just starting shit.

Zac: I'm not mad my heart dropped a little, I just don't like seeing shit like that.

Lori: That's cause your ass friendly you think T be doing the same

Zac: That is not true.

Lori: You better not start no argument with her, cause you like to play around to much, and your know how sensitive T get when something evolves cheating.

Zac: I wanna know who the nigga is, cause they look like they knew each other that's all Lori

Lori: She tell me anything about you fucking with her, I'm gone fuck you up (laughing)

Zac: (laughing) I can't deal with your ass

Lori: Kinda wish T was here, I want one of her famous Alfredo.

Zac: I know what you doing (laughing) Lori I'm not making you nothing at 1 am you tripping

Lori: T would

Zac: Good thing I'm not T , I'm Zac

Lori: That's fucked up, you just gone let your sis and god baby starve

Zac: No don't do that (laughing) don't try and bring the baby into this

Lori: Fine I'll just go home and starve myself it fine me and the baby won't eat ( She pouted and got up, to leave)

Zac: Sit your ass down (he puffed)

Lori: That's what I thought (laughing)

Zac laugh it off and got the ingredients ready to make the Alfredo for Lori, Fatima and the kids wasn't the only spoiled person, Lori was too, Zac couldn't of said no even if he wanted to.

Zac: You lucky you pregnant sis

Lori: Well lucky me!! I love this for me.. y'all just be doing whatever I ask y'all to do (laughing)

Zac: That's cool in 4 months it won't be hard to tell your ass NOO!

Lori: Well in these last 4 months I'll be sure to ask for any and everything!! (She laughed)

Zac: You're a trip Lor!! (Laughing)

About 45 minutes passed the food was done, Zac made Lori her plate, Andi and Fatima was walking in the door.