Chapter 104. Kid Free

The week was over, Lori and Robin was finally back from vacation, Zac was happy because the kids stressed him out, he loved them but it was time for them to go, Zayden was back with his mom, Andi took the girls for the weekend, So Zac and Fatima was kid free.

Madam told them that situation was handled they don't have to worry about Ms. Margaret no more.

Zac and Fatima was getting the baby nursery together.

Fatima: No babe put them blocks over there, I don't like them right there.

Zac: You just been getting on my nerves all day, like babe fr

Fatima: I'm getting on your nerves because I want his nursery to look a certain way

Zac: you just been complaining about everything

Fatima: You know what I leave you alone, you can do this yourself

Zac: Now you gone be dramatic and leave whatever Fatima

Fatima: WHATEVER ZACHARY

Fatima walked out the room, and Zac just laughed and shook his head. Fatima went downstairs, Lori was walking in.

Fatima: What if my ass was naked, you just walked right in here without knocking

Lori: Your ass always cold so I know you always got some clothes on and if you was who cares I watched your ass birth my babies..

Fatima: Your ass got a point! Where's Robin at?

Lori: He walking over, Why you looking like you got a attitude or something

Fatima: I don't (she laughed) Zac told me I was getting on his nerves so I left his ass in the nursery alone.

Lori: You do be getting on people's nerves

Fatima: Shut up! Please shut up Lori

Lori: (laughing) Yoo mad ass, Maddy T

(Robin had walked in)

Fatima: Just no privacy! Just walking right in my house.

Robin: (chuckled) If you think about it, this is  like my third home, but my apologies I'll knock next time, how are you and my godboy!

Fatima: I am well, he is good.. I'm ready for his ass to get out!

Robin: I think we all ready for little man! Where is Zac at?

Fatima: he's upstairs in the babies room.

Robin said okay, and went upstairs to where Zac was, Fatima and Lori went to sit in the living room.

Fatima: Where is Noor and Nasir?

Lori: Oh they next door my mom over there!

Fatima: Oh. So what you gone do about Nate?

Lori: I don't even know T, maybe I'll have a conversations with him I mean I want him in their life, but picking and choosing to do that, I'm not with that.

Fatima: You think Nate can be that civilize?

Lori: No but it's worth a try! He's only doing this cause I'm with Robin..

Fatima: Well that's a problem Lori, cause whether he like it or not Robin gone be around!

Lori: I know, like he should be happy somebody like Robin is around our kids, Robin said he wanted to have a conversation with him. But Nate is too immature for that

Fatima: No you need to have conversation first, then Robin could. Cause knowing Nate y'all asses probably ain't gone get nowhere

Lori: You right T!