Chapter 121. Mornings in the Taylor's homes

Kai woke up around 5 a.m. for his next feeding, Zac and Fatima did their morning routine, then Zac got him, bring him back in the room, Fatima nursed him, then Zac burped him, the girls usually get up around 7:30 - 8:00 a.m. so Zac and Fatima decided to just stay up, Zac had put Kai in his bassinet on their side of the bed.

Zac: What do you have planned for today?

Fatima: Oh nothing probably, probably just going to chill in the house today, what about you?

(Andi came and knocked on the door, Fatima told her to come in)

Andi: Kai in here I checked his nursery he wasn't in there.

Zac: Yup he's right here, take his hungry ass (he laughed)

Andi: i sure will!!!

Andi grabbed Kai, and left out shutting the door behind her, going downstairs with Kai..

Zac: Heather said Zay been hounding her about some indoor playground, she asked did we want to go?

Fatima: Was that a you and her thing with Zay or she invited all of us. Cause I don't want to get in between something, I don't mind you, Heather and Zay just going places

Zac: Nah she invited all of us, Lori too. And I know babe

Fatima: What time?

Zac: meeting there at 2

Fatima: Sounds good babe

Zac: So about last night, who sent you that picture?

Fatima: I think it was Ian, Not holding nothing past that nigga

Zac: You told me he was blocked (looking at her with confusion)

Fatima: He is blocked, it was sent from an unknown number

Zac: So he want out his way to send you a picture of Me and the girl he's dating to hurt your feelings that shit is weird

Fatima: The nigga is weird,  all he do is weirdo behavior I'm fucking over it. I thought having his fucking mom gone the nigga will leave me the fuck alone, try to spare the nigga

Zac: Why are you sparing him?

Fatima: His mom gone, then what we kill him to? I told you shit gone start connecting if we don't think smart

Zac: Yeah whatever

(Zac went to get off the bed but Fatima pulled him back)

Fatima: No what was that for?

Zac: What was what for?

Fatima: That, "yEaH wHaTeVeR"...

Zac: No reason I heard you, I do that's all and you didn't have pull me like that

Fatima: Nigga shut up (she rolled her eyes)

Zac grabbed her neck and choked her up ( in a sexy way) "keep playing with me" Zay says placing a kiss on her lips.

Fatima: No gone lie babe that just turned me all the way on... (she winks)

Zac: Wassup you still being petty or can I like get that breakfast in bed? (He laughed)

Fatima: Go lock the door..

Zac: WORD?

Zac jumped up to lock the door, laughing and screaming "let's goo" Fatima just rolled her eyes laughing.

Fatima got up from the bed, grabbing Zac laying him down, "i know exactly what time it is" - Zay says. Fatima just laughed, Fatima got on top of Zac kissing ever weak spot, from His neck ... to his ears ... She then removed his boxers, Zac was already hard, Fatima started with long, slow licks from top to bottom, then she teased him a little with her tongue on the head, "FUCK T" - he screams. With his toes curling, Fatima then proceeded to deep throat him, "Okay T, FUCkkkkkK" Zac was trying to remove Fatima's head off of him, he was becoming to weak, but Fatima wasn't letting up.. " Okay you better remember that" Zac released, and his whole body just froze, Fatima got up off of him, laughing " Well that was fun" " Yo I can't feel my body, I don't know what you just did to me"

Fatima: Get up boy it's not even that deep!

Zac: I wanna wake up like this everyday!

Fatima: Yeah I don't know about all that nigga, come on I wanna take a shower, before the kids get up

Zac: I'm getting up!!!

(Zac got up and fell to the floor)

Fatima: You playing too much (she laughed) get up Zachary let's go

Zac: Man you not gone help me up!

Fatima helped Zac up, Fatima went to wash and brush her teeth again, then her and Zac took a shower, 30 minutes later Fatima went downstairs, Andi was walking around the living room with Kai.

Fatima: He's being fussy?

Andi: Nope he's just chilling, he just don't like to be sitting down for long (she chuckles)

Fatima: Oh he's being nice today, cause he don't be wanting nobody but his momma

Andi: "Tell her Kai, godmommy got this"

Fatima: And you better!, cause he's been so clingy I need a break from his little butt

Andi: He literally looks so much like you, it's crazy

Fatima: My little Twin, (Fatima kissed his forehead) you hungry? Talking to Andi

Andi: I love coming over here my ass is spoiled? (She laughed) but yeah

Fatima: (laughing) Yeah yeah come on in the kitchen with me.

Andi and Fatima walked in the kitchen, Fatima got started on the breakfast, the girls woke up, Zac got them up, changed them and bushed their teeth and took them downstairs in the kitchen. Zyla had Fatima personality , she was only 1 but that was Fatima child, Zaria was more like Zac, laid back. Zaria was also attached to the hip of Zac, she never wants him to put her down, so Zac just spends the first 20 minutes holding her when she gets up, it was cute.  Fatima finished making breakfast, making everyone plates, Zac got the girls in their high chair Andi had put kai in his bassinet that was downstairs he ended up going back to sleep, they all ate together.