Chapter 87. Good news

The baby and Fatima was doing good, they was able to get discharged at 11 a.m. Zac and Lori stayed the entire time at the hospital with T, Andi was holding down the Twins, and Zayden. and Robin was holding down Noor and Nasir, Andi and Robin came together to make the kid's breakfast. They all are about to have breakfast together while waiting on Zac, Fatima and Lori to get home.

Lori went home to check on Noor and Nasir but they was at Zac and Fatima house, She just went to take a shower while they was over there. Zac and Fatima walked In the house, Noor, Nasir and Zayden ran to give Fatima a hug.

Zayden: MAMA YOU HOME

Noor: Hey Auntie I'm so happy you're doing better hey uncle Zac (giving them a hug)

Nasir: Auntie you okay?

Fatima: I'm okay, and I'm even better that I'm home with y'all, what y'all eating!!

Noor: Auntie Andi and Mr. Robin makes us eggs pancakes and bacon it's so good

Zayden: Yeah so good I like bacon

Zac: Boy you like everything (Zac laughed)

Andi: Hey family, glad you're feeling better friend. (Coming over to hug Fatima, and Zac)

Fatima: Thank you Andi fr thank you for helping out with the kids!

Robin: Fatima I'm glad you're okay! (Giving her a hug and dapping Zac up)

Fatima: Thank you Robin, thank you for helping as well. I appreciate it

Robin: Anytime

Nasir: We have a big family I hope it stays like this forever

Zac: It will nephew!!!

Robin: Y'all hungry? We went a little overboard (he chuckled) where Lori at.

Fatima: Yes we are, we can eat and she went to go shower I think

Robin: okay have a seat me and Andi will bring y'all plates over to y'all

Robin and Andi made plates for Zac and Fatima, while they was doing that Zac and Fatima went to give the girls some love and then everyone was sitting at the table laughing and eating, Lori came over about 20 minutes later. The kids ran to say hey to Lori and gave her a hug and Robin got up to hug and kiss his lady.

Robin: You hungry love?

Lori: No actually I'm good baby, I see everybody in good spirits over here

Noor: Yess mommy Auntie Andi and Mr. Robin took good care of us while y'all was with auntie T at the hospital

Nasir: You having a another baby, Auntie T?

Everybody had stopped what they was doing, cause that through them off track for a second.

Fatima: (clears throat) Yes I am

Noor: is it a girl is it a girl? (Jumping up and down)

Fatima: I don't know yet baby, but soon as i found out I will let you know!

Nasir: I want it to be a boy so it will be 3 boys and 3 girls

Zac: I like that!

Noor: Mommy when are you having another baby

(Lori spit her drink out, everybody starting laughing)

Nasir: Noor Mommy don't want no more kids we is enough for her

Noor: But I want a baby sister (crossed her arms)

Lori: Maybe in future how does that sound?

Nasir: Why not now

Zac: Yeah Lori why not now Lori (laughing)

Lori: Y'all can get off my back now and eat y'all's food or y'all not going nowhere!!

The kids went back to eating their food, and the adults just busted out laughing, after breakfast the kids went running around, Andi and Robin was cleaning up Zac and Fatima kitchen.

Robin: See look how we came together no strings attached, just friends helping out friends

Andi: I like this! Hopefully we can keep this up

Robin: As long as you know boundaries, and I know we good!

Andi: Boundaries are intact! I'll see you later.

Andi walked into the living to say bye to Fatima, Zac and Lori, she was going home to take shower, and to pack a bag, and she'll be right back. Andi left, Lori went in the kitchen where Robin was.

Lori: How did it go with the kids and Andi?

Robin: Well better than I expected to go, kids was good, and well behave. I thought this was gone run me out (he laughed)

Lori: Well thank you for watching them while I went to the hospital with T, I really appreciate you. And overall they are great kids

Robin: Anything for you!

Robin leaned in to kiss Lori, and Zac walked into the kitchen...

Zac: Ewww get a room (laughing)

Lori: don't nobody be saying nothing when you be all up on T (laughing)

Zac: I gotta be all up on my lady! But I gotta handle some stuff at the other house, will yall be okay with T and the Kids?

Lori: Boy you know we is, these kids about to go down for a nap!

Zac: They ass better to! Robin bro you new around here these kids be slick don't let them sucker you into nothing cause they got habit of that especially Zayden and Noor (laughing)

Robin: I got it bro I got it (laughing) I'm a charmer we gone be good, but I mean I can help you with the house situation if you need help

Zac: you will do that bro?

Robin: Yeah I'll leave the girls to the kids and we can go handle grown man stuff

Zac: Bet let's go!

Zac went upstairs to go shower before heading out, Robin did the same thing. Andi came back to the house, T was sleeping on the couch, and Lori and Andi went to put all kids down for a nap, Nap time was successful, usual the kids will not be with it, but they went down without a fight... Robin and Zac left and Lori and Andi went to the balcony to chill, while everyone was sleeping.

Andi: This house is so gorgeous, Zac really did that!

Lori: He sure did, I'm glad they finally moved. The old place was crazy everybody knew where they lived

Andi: They sure did, glad that's a end to that drama

Lori: I see you and Robin.

Andi: Woah woah woah wasn't even like that Lori

Lori: No I know goofy, it's nice seeing everyone come together, y'all with the kids was truly amazing

Andi: Well I love the kids, and clearly they love me!

Lori: Well hopefully you stick around no more being weird, we don't like Weirdo Andi (laughing), Danni and Sabrina where they at?

Andi: I had to cutt them off, The pastor said if those friends are no longer serving you, then let them go. I realized a lot with the whole Karen situation, so I just separated myself from everyone and surrounded myself with people who serve me! And that's Fatima! So I'm gone stick by her, and y'all for that matter.

Lori: You better cause I have no problem beating your ass over her! So you better treat her and this friendship right!

Andi: Trust me I will.

Lori: After today, you just might make Godmommy try outs, but don't forget who's the best godmother out here!!

Andi: You a fool girl! (Laughing)

Lori: Well since, The kids sleep, you wanna go food shopping since we will all be over here for the week we gone need some more stuff

Andi: is it okay to leave them?

Lori: Yeah we got about 2 hours. We should be good.

Andi: okay let's go!