Chapter 111. 🤭

Robin had stood up In front of Zac, Robin seen Zac mad before, this time was different. Fatima was yelling Zac name from the phone.

"Babe, Zac, Zachary" - Fatima

Robin: Yo bro let's just get out of here, we don't need no drama.

Zac: Tell me why I shouldn't slap the fuck out this bitch right now! I don't know what type shit you on but bitches like you I slap, you lucky I got daughters and a son cause if I didn't have kids and a wife and didn't care about my life . Your ass would of got slapped.

Robin: Zac my brother come on..

Bree: No you should smack her ass cause why she thought that was cool to do! Matter a fact ain't your lady on the phone now. Tell her to bring her ass out here!

Jake: Nah get him out of here, cause the way he looking at her, it's not looking to good. And Bree you making the situation worse, cause his girl would really come we don't want that!

Kayla: Slap me! Please do! Y'all saying all this about to his girl, where she at???

Fatima: BITCH YOU DON'T WANT THESE PROBLEMS WITH ME (she yells from the phone)

Zac: You know what I'm gone leave, cause this bitch is really trying me. Don't let me see you around, cause on my KIDS I owe you a ass whopping.

Zac grabbed his stuff and walked out the door.

Zac: I'm going home bro, these bitches just really blow my shit babe, like what the fuck be wrong with people

Fatima: Was that the girl you was telling me about, earlier?

Zac: Yeah her ass just won't leave me the fuck alone like, I'm going home tonight, cause if I stay any longer imma be in jail

Fatima: Nope no your not, go back to your hotel and take your ass home. I'll handle her! I'm looking up flights right now as we speak

Zac: babe how you gone handle her and your all the way in the Bahamas, you crazy.. and you pregnant you not coming out here you not

Fatima: And why not?

Zac: Fatima you are 6 months pregnant, I'm not risking nothing happening to you or my son

Fatima: Zachary

Zac: Nope you and Andi enjoy the rest of y'all day  don't worry about her, I'll call you later babe.

Fatima: And you better.

Zac hang up on Fatima, and walked back into the restaurant and got his food to go, him and Robin left. While Zac waited for his driver to pull up he called Lori.

Lori: My brother what up, the girls just went with Fatima's grandmother!

Zac: Wassup Lori, and I wasn't calling you about them.. um how fast can you book a flight out here?

Lori: I mean I call look now, wassup? You good?

Zac: Nah this bitch at the bar starting some shit, I'll tell you the details later, but can you get here soon?

Lori: Yeah I'll be in the next available flight I'll call you when I land.

Zac: My girl Ight I'll see you sis.

(Zac, hang up)

Robin: Lori in Vegas bro, this is not going to be good!

Zac: Told bitches stop fucking with me now my sis about to turn Vegas tf up!

Robin: Ou boy ou boy!

The driver came, Zac and Robin went back to their hotel.. Zac went in his room and started eating his food, and decided to lurk through Gina instagram, Zac wasn't into all that, but Gina ended following Zac he didn't follow back, but he wanted to go through her instagram to see if he can find Kayla and find anything about her. He founded Kayla instagram but he came across a old picture of Gina,Fatima, Belinda, and Angela, On Gina's instagram.

"What the fuck" (he laughed) this girl think she slick" "This why shorty was pushing up on me" he thinks to himself. "Cool Cool" "that girl crazy he shook his head" " Only my women"

Turns out all the girls, lived in ATL, Zac was happy about that, he was keeping his promise he made with Kayla, Zac was gone have Lori whoop Kayla's ass. Zac was just waiting for Lori to Touchdown in the V.

Gina DM Zac asking was he okay, he just blocked her. He didn't have time for her or her home girls, he's staying in his hotel room, until Lori got here.

Robin ended getting his peoples to fly Lori out, he had the resources, so he used them, Lori informed Robin that she'll be there in about 3 hours or so. Robin let Zac know, Zac asked Preston where TT and her girls are going to be, he said they going back to Sky-bar, Zac said "Say less"

Zac took a shower, and waiting until he had to go to the airport to get Lori, he called Fatima in the mean time.

Fatima: You good, you back at your hotel?

Zac: Yeah baby, Um but don't be mad at me...

Fatima: Why would I be mad at you?

Zac: Cause Um I called Lori to come out here she'll be here in couple hours

Fatima: Oh I called her too, why would I be mad? (She laughed) bitches wanted to play, now I'm going show them who's really playing.

Zac: Wait you called Lori, what the fuck (he laughed)

Fatima: If I can't be there, I know bitches who will, but all I know is your ass better stay out of jail.

Zac: Trust me baby I am not going back there!

Fatima: Okay, well me and Andi is about to eat, call me when you get Lori from the airport ... love you

Zac: Love you more, and gotcha babe.

(Zac hang up the phone)

"About to show bitches how Zachary Taylor coming" he says out loud!