Chapter 140: THIS IS LOVE

It was going on 8:30 a.m. Zayden and the girls was up, they went in Zac and Fatima room and started jumping all over them.

"GET UP, GET UP" "DADDY GET UP" hitting them with the pillow "MOMMY GET UP"

Zac: Okay I'm up I'm up like why do y'all got all this energy in the morning

Zayden: Can we go swimming now daddy

Zac: Zay you don't even eat yet or wash your ass

Zayden: why did I need to wash up if I'm already getting in water

Zac: Because you need to be clean before getting in pool Zay. Aht Zyla No, don't touch that. (Shaking T) T get up, your kids are up getting on my nerves already

Zayden: Daddy how we getting on your nerves we didn't even do nothing

Zac: Zayden get out asking all these questions (he laughed)

Zayden: Okay I'll be quiet daddy

Zac: ZYLA NO (she was touching the cords)

Zac got up and throw the girls on the bed they started laughing, Zayden "me next daddy me next" Zac picked Zayden up and throw him on the bed, Zac played with them for some time Fatima was still sleeping on the other side of the bed.

Zac: JUMP ON MOMMY

The kids jumped on Fatima even Zac big kid self jumped on her, they smothered her in kisses. and hugs.

Fatima: Well Good Morning to y'all (she got up and started tickling them, they was giggle so hard)

Zac: mornings like this is what I live for ( he kissed Fatima)

Zayden: Ewww daddy ewww

Zac: You always hating punk (he started play fighting with Zay)

Zay: You big daddy but you can't beat me daddy I'll beat you down

Zac: Oh yeah oh yeah

Zac slammed Zayden on bed, putting him in a headlock (softly)

Zayden: Tapping out daddy tapping out , (Zayden slap the bed 3 times)

Zac: you be watching too much wrestling with your bad ass ( Zac laughed)

Fatima: Okay let's go, let's go eat and get ready to go to the pool.

Zayden: Yayyyyy we going swimming

Zayden jumped off the bed, sticking his tongue out teasing Zac saying " nananaa boo boo" and ran out the room, the girls followed behind him

Zac: That little boy is something else (laughed) he got mad energy for what

Fatima: He's just so excited to be on vacation, we got a long week ahead of us

Zac: Yes we do, come on before they start harassing us you know how demanding your kids are (he laughed)

Fatima: They got that from you!

Zac and Fatima got up and did their morning routine, The family had matching Burberry swimsuits. Fatima washed the girls up while Zac got Zayden and Kai ready. Everybody was dressed, Fatima got they bag ready and headed out the door. The went over to resort cafe to have breakfast first. They went back to the beach home to get the golf cart. they was riding around looking at the area while the kids food disgusted.

20 minutes later they headed to the pool, Zac put Zayden's life jacket on and Zayden ran off and dropped in the pool.

Zac: That's kid gone be a dare devil I'm telling you babe