Chapter 16. Double the trouble

Zayden, Noor, And Nasir drove Zac and Fatima crazy all weekend, Zac couldn't wait to send they asses back home, They terrorize the house, they ate everything. It's was time for them to go, although Zac loved being a Uncle, 3 kids at once was just a lot. Nate picked up Noor and Nasir On Sunday around 3 p.m. and Heather picked up Zayden at 4. Zayden was gone for the week, for the first time in a couple weeks, Zac hated it but he wanted to be fair.

It's was now Monday morning, Fatima showered and got ready for work, after Fatima called her OBGYN doctor, to make an appointment, Her doctor told her she can squeeze her in at 12:30, since her other patient had to reschedule. Fatima was excited, her lunch break was at 12:00 so it's was prefect timing, Zac was still sleeping at the moment.

Fatima: Zaccc, babeee, (Shaking him to get up)

Zac: What T damn it's the crack of dawn you okay

Fatima: Boy it's 8:30 a.m. I just wanted to tell you my OBGYN doctor said she can squeeze me at 12:30 p.m. can you meet me there? Or you have other plans.

Zac: T now why would I have other plans when this way more important

Fatima: I was just saying

Zac: I'll meet you there or I can pick you up

Fatima: Do you have anything to do today after our appointment?

Zac: Nah I don't think why?

Fatima: Can you take me to work? And pick me up after?

Zac: Fatima what I buy you a car for if you ain't gone use is

Fatima: Babe I do use it I just don't wanna drive today

Zac: Whatever man let's go

Fatima: Boy where going, you need to go wash that face and brush that teeth first

Zac: You mad wild bro always coming for my breath I don't be saying nothing when you be all up in my face with your hot breath

Fatima: Boy please hurry up or I'm gone be late.

Zac went to put on some shorts and hoodie, then went to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth, after that him and Fatima headed to his car.

Fatima job was only 15 minutes away. Zac dropped her off then went back home.

Time has passed, it's was almost time for Fatima's appointment. Fatima phone dings it was Zac
"Hey babe I'm outside when you ready" Fatima gather her things to meet Zac outside. When she was about to leave Andi ask can she talk to her.

Fatima: I got somewhere to be Andi but when I come back went can talk.

Andi: Okay but where you going?

Fatima knew if she told Andi where she was going, Karen would of been waiting outside the hospital for them, y'all know how delusional Karen gets

Fatima: Um Zac taken me to Lunch I'll see you later girl

Andi: Bye girl

Fatima left, and 15 minutes later her and Zac pulled up to the doctors office..

Zac: You nervous?

Fatima: (clears her throat) Um yeah a little

Zac: Not gone lie shit I am to but I got you T

Fatima kissed Zac and they had into the doctors office, Fatima had to fill out a form while waiting in the waiting area.

10 minutes had passes

Dr. Jones: Ms. Wilson?!?

Fatima and Zac gets up and walk to the back.

Dr. Jones: Here your room right here, you can take everything off but can leave your underclothes on. Your Gowns is on the exam table
(Since Fatima had on a dress, it was just easier for her to change into a hospital outfit)

Fatima: Okay thank you.

Dr. Jones heads out and closes the door behind her, Zac helps Fatima put her gown on, once she done, she sit on the examination table and wait for her doctor to come back on.

Half and hour later Dr. Jones comes back in.

Dr. Jones: Are you ready to see how far along you are?

Fatima shakes her head yes, Dr. Jones lifted up Fatima's gown and placed the ultrasound gel on her stomach.

Fatima: Woah that's cold

Dr. Jones examined Fatima, and Fatima was indeed pregnant.

Dr. Jones: Have you noticed anything different from your Cycle?

Fatima: No not that I know of , Just it only last for about 2 days and it's super light.

Dr. Jones: Well Ms. Wilson you further along than you expected, you're 12 weeks. It's still normal to have a period while you pregnant

Fatima was shocked that she was pregnant for that long.

Fatima: 12 weeks you said ?

Dr. Jones: 12 Weeks, Congratulations. Everything looks good, baby is healthy. Would y'all like to hear y'all babies heartbeat?

"FUCK YES" Zac says excitedly
Fatima: Yes we would like to don't mind him (she laughs)

Dr. Jones: Is this y'all's first?

Zac: Um no but yeah, I just found out a had a three year old son, long story so I didn't get to experience this with him, so now I get to experience this with my lady I'm excited

Dr. jones: I see I see.

Dr. jones placed the heartbeat monitor on Fatima belly, they listen to the heartbeat. It's was like a heartbeat over heartbeat and Fatima starts to worry.

Fatima: Why does it sound like that?

Fatima seen that Dr. Jones was startled by something on the screen but she didn't know what.

Dr. jones tells Zac and Fatima to hold on for a second and she rushes out the room, GET DR. JAMES RIGHT NOW IN ROOM 102 . She yells

Dr. James rushing into Fatima room, and Dr. Jones show him what she seen.

Dr. James: You seen correctly, Dr. Jones ,
Ms. Wilson you're pregnant with Twins. Congratulations, you 2.