Chapter 118. 🔄

Zac had got back home with the kids,  the girls was was walking now so it was easier for Zac to bring them all in.  Zac had got the girls stuff off, and got Kai out his car seat into his bouncer he was sleep, Fatima walked out the kitchen the girls ran to her, Fatima loved on them giving them kisses and hugs they was giggle.

Fatima: My girls missed me huh

(She put them down, they ran off)

Zac: looks like they did (he laughed) you look good, and looking a little more happier

Fatima: Thank you baby, I just needed to reset.

Zac: Aht Zyla don't touch that plug, (Zac grabbed her away from the plug)

Fatima: Is Kai sleep?

Zac: Yup

Fatima: I seen Deja ass in target today, her ass talking about collecting coins from you.

Zac: Coins ? Her ass ain't collecting nothing. Fuck she mean by that.

Fatima: Sue Zac she's talking about Suing but I know her ass lying.

Zac: These bitches man

Fatima: (softly punched him) watch your mouth!

Zac: Oh my bad I forgot they was in there, they bad asses always in the damn cabinets, ZARIA NO

Fatima: Take them to the playroom, I'm about to go in there

Zac: okay ... Zaria and Zyla come on mamas

Zyla and Zaria follow after their dad and he take them into the playroom. Fatima grabber her pump and Kai and went into the play room also.

Zac: I'm about to go downstairs and work out, is that okay with you.

Fatima: yeah babe that's fine.

Zac kissed Fatima and he walked out the door and went downstairs, the girls was in their own little corner playing, Fatima was holding Kai while he was sleep.

Kai had some color on him, he was Fatima's twin but he was a little chocolate baby.  Fatima was in love with him. Life was complete for her.

2 hour or so had passed Zac was done with his work out and went to take a shower upstairs, Fatima was feeding Kai and the girls was watching Tv eating a snack, Zac made his way back downstairs in the playroom with Fatima and the kids

Zac: How you feel about me going out with the guys tonight?

Fatima: I feel no way babe, you can go out.. Andi coming to stay the weekend with us.

Zac: Are you sure?

Fatima: I'm sure babe i really am.

Zac: I can watch them while you get started on cooking, or I can cook don't really matter to me