Chapter 7. Dad instinct

Zac and Fatima hopped up and headed to Zac car, Zac didn't know where Heather was at so Fatima called Madam to see if she can get some details about Heather where's about since Heather be going to club Eden

Madam: Hey Fatima what can I do for you?

Fatima; Hey Marilyn, um you think you can find out where Heather be, I think she might be in some trouble with the baby.

Madam: Let me see what I can do for.

Not even seconds later, Fatima gets a text message from madam with a address, Fatima give Zac the address and they pulled up to the location. Zac gets out and car and tell Fatima stay right here, but Fatima doesn't listen Zac isn't allowed to carry a gun because he's been in and out of jail, but Fatima does.

Fatima: Zac I'mma just stand right, and if anything goes wrong call me

Right when Zac was about to head to the door a car pulls up and it's was Madam and Blue, Madam is a ride or die when it comes to Fatima, Fatima doesn't like to get her hands dirty but she will and Madam knows that, being the big cousin she is, she wanted to handle the situation, Madam insists that Zac and Fatima go home and she handles the situation because she doesn't want anything bad to happen to Zac,

Zac and Fatima get back in the car and let Madam and blue handle the situation, Fatima told Zac to just park around the corner although Madam said leave this up to her Fatima was also ride or die when it comes to family
and if something went wrong she still wanted to be around.

Zac: Who was that girl to your cousin Fatima?

Fatima: that's Blue her partner and crime why?

Zac: I was just asking (he said nervously)

Fatima: Why you acting like that, you know her or something?

Zac: I think but she seems a little different.

Fatima: Zac you worry about the wrong shit right now our main focus is to make sure your babymomma and your son is okay , damn.

Zac: okay Fatima my bad

Lords only know what happen in that house with Madam and blue, if we know one thing Madam is ruthless. Fatima phones rings and it's madam.

Fatima: Hey is everything okay?

Madam: Everything good Fatima I know you didn't go far so just being your ass back over here to the house

Madam and Fatima know each other so well Zac turns around and head back to the house where Heather and Zayden was at, when they pulled up they seen Heather and Zayden, Zac and Fatima got out the car and Zayden run to Zac, Zac couldn't help but notice all the bruises on Zayden, Zac went to 10 one thing he don't play about was child abuse, because that's all he experienced throughout his childhood,

Zac: WHERE THAT NIGGA? HEATHER WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEN?

Heather: Look I'm sorry Zac I didn't know he was hitting Zay until today and I confronted him about it and he just went crazy.

Zac: Come on Heather think smart, why even bring him around a nigga you don't even see a future with are you crazy? What tf is wrong with you?

Heather: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, okay

Fatima, Madam and blue just standing listen to the conversation, Jay wasn't there when Madam and blue rolled up inside the house ( Heathers dude) Fatima wanted Zac to calm down because he was going crazy, but she just kept her comments to her self because what Zac was saying Heather needed to hear.

Zac: you know what when you get your shit together, we can take about Co-parenting but for now Zayden will be full time with me, got it?

Heather didn't wanna put up a fight with Zac because she know if she wanted what was best for Zayden this was the next necessarily step, Zac put Zayden in the car and told Fatima to let's go, everybody said their goodbyes and went on their way.

About 2 weeks later, Zac snapped into fatherhood and had everything in motion and Zayden on a schedule. Zac loved everything about fatherhood, he couldn't believe that he missed out on 3 years on this. Fatima comes downstairs with Zayden, Fatima loved having Zayden around , she calls him "Baby Z" Heather sees Zayden every Thursday.

Zac: Babe put him down he's 3 years old he can walk

Fatima: Zac shut up and put his shoes on so we can go.

Zac was putting Zayden shoes and somebody knocked on the door, Fatima went to answer the door and immediately rollers her eyes it's was Jeremiah (ZACS brother). Jeremiah comes in next thing you know Zayden started screaming and crying running to Fatima.

Fatima: Zayden what's wrong you okay?

Fatima says out loud, he never acted like this around somebody, Zac and Fatima put 2 and 2 together?

Zac: Yo bro you know some shorty named Heather?

Jeremiah: yeah bro why

Jeremiah couldn't see Zayden face because he had his Spider-Man mask on, once Fatima took the mask off Zayden, Jeremiah faces instantly turned and he started sweating hard. Just what I thought this is the nigga Heather was dealing with and he was putting his hands on him.

Fatima points at Jeremiah, and looks at Zayden

Fatima: is this the person who was putting his hands on you?

Zayden: nods yes