Chapter 83. New home??

Zac and Lori got back to the house around the same time. When they walked into the house the girls was still sleeping and Fatima had fell asleep too.

Zac: Her ass just fells asleep any where at random times of the day.

Lori: that's pregnancy for you bro!!

Zac: We waking her ass up so she can eat then she can go back to sleep!

Lori: oh I'm not waking her up she's not about to flip out on me, you don't ever wake a pregnant woman up ( She laughs)

Zac: Your ass scary!! Scary Loriiii!!

Lori: don't play me like that I'm thinking smart!!

Zac: I'll do it! Punk ass

Zac went to wake Fatima up so she can eat!

Zac: Get up babe, so you can eat..

Fatima: I'm not hungry anymore, I just wanna lay down.

Lori: Well your ass still gone eat so get up FATIMA

Fatima: y'all both don't have to gang up on me now

Lori: We not ganging up on you T we just want you to eat then you can go back to sleep!

Fatima: Fine hand me my food, babe can you get me some cranberry juice please.

Zac: You got it..

Zac went to pour Fatima some juice and Lori gave Fatima her food, she ate and watched Tv, Zac and Lori ate at the table having a conversation.

Fatima: y'all talking about me like I'm not sitting right here

Zac: We know your ass is we don't care!

Fatima: I should of kept my baby to myself, y'all plotting on me already! I'm only 14 weeks! We got time for y'all to be overly protective..

Zac and Lori just laughs, Fatima got up put her food in the microwave and smacked Zac upside his head softly and went upstairs.

Zac: Where you going?

Lori: Awe T you mad at us I'm sorry

Fatima: I'm not mad at y'all (she laughs) I'm going to lay down for a little bit is that okay with y'all ?? Cause y'all know how y'all is

Zac: that's cool (he laughs) I'll come check on you in a little bit!

Fatima: yeah yeah

Fatima went upstairs to lay down, Lori and Zac stayed at the table.

Zac: I think I found the perfect place for all of us

(Zac pulls out his phone and shows Lori)

Zac: it's a 10 beds, 10 bath, 8, 598 sq st, Multi- family home, built last year. I found something beneficial to all of us so it's still a duplex. Similar to here but way bigger now.

Lori: BRO THIS IS THE ONE, THIS IS GORGEOUS BRO!! All that space!! How much is it worth?

Zac: $1,796,000!!

Lori: DAMNNNNNNN

Zac: Don't worry about that though, I said I got you and the kids

Lori: Nah bro it's like we still gone be living next door to each other, I wanna at least pay something! I can't just be living here for free that's crazy!

Zac: You wanna pay rent Lori? I'm literally giving you an offer of a lifetime and you don't want to take it are you crazy

Lori: that's just too much how about I give you $1000 a month?