Chapter 59. checkmate

Monday morning finally came around, Zac was getting Zayden ready for daycare, and Fatima was getting the girls ready, Zac was keeping the girls, while Fatima went to work.

Zac: Do you want me to collect the rent from Deja or you?

Fatima: You can, or I can, as long as she has it by 5:30 p.m. we good, if not you need to be getting that eviction notice in order!

Zac: Copy babe, well you have a good day at work, me and the girls will stop by at lunch time and bring you and Andi lunch is that cool with you?

Fatima: that's fine babe I'll see you later

Zac: See you mama have a great day

Zac kisses Fatima, and Fatima said bye to Zay and the girls and went on her way to work.

At the law firm:

Fatima was pulling up at the same time, as Andi.

Andi: Good morning gorgeous where the girls at?

Fatima: They with Zac today, He's bring them by at lunch time

Andi: Yay my babies

Fatima and Andi works into the law firm, Danni and Sabrina was waiting for her.

Sabrina: Hey Andi

Danni: Hey girl where you been?

Andi: y'all don't see Fatima standing here?

Sabrina: Oh Hey Fatima

Danni: Wassup Tima

Fatima: y'all can save y'all little hellos, Danni can I talk to you for a minute?

Andi: OH boy

Fatima: Andi relax, I'm just gone speak my peace. did you wanna go somewhere else to talk ?

Danni: Nah we can stay right here

Fatima: Okay then, I know Karen is your friend and you don't owe me no loyalty but all that messy shit stops now, I need you to know I think you a cool chick but all that childish shit and slick comments keep that shit to yourself cause about my man, I'll whoop some ass and I don't care who you is!

Danni: And who's ass you gone be beating Fatima?

Fatima: Anyone who's asking for it!

Andi: Okay okay we not doing this here, Fatima can you go to your office.

Fatima: nah it's cool Andi I said what I said. I'll excuse myself!

(Fatima walked away)

Andi: and She's right, you can't be being messy danni and you gotta do better

Danni: Andi who's said are you on

Sabrina: yeah Andi who side you on? Cause Fatima seems like she's your friend more than we is and we was here first Andi

Andi: I'm not on no side, your my friend, Sabrina my friend, and Fatima is my friend so y'all need to come correct when it comes to her, cause she didn't do nothing to y'all, and it not about who was here first it's all about the loyalty!

Danni: Karen ain't gone like this you really chose Fatima over Karen knowing everything y'all been through? I'm still confused on what's going on Karen said to talk to you, so this why we here

Andi: Well Karen did that herself, she made here bed now she's gotta lay in it, She's been sleeping with Gary behind my back like I don't mean or matter to her!

Danni: Nah Karen would never do that

Sabrina: yeah Karen one thing but she wouldn't do that to you Andi come on now