Chapter 50. Baecation

Zac and Fatima finally touchdown in Miami after an 1 hour and 55 minute flight. It's was going on 9:30 p.m.. Fatima called Lori to makes sure everything was okay at the house, and Zac and Fatima went to their hotel. Their room, was top floor, it's was beautiful but simple they didn't plan on spending that much time their anyways.

Zac got him and Fatima checked in, and they headed to their room.

Fatima: This is niceeeee, okay babe I see you

Zac: I try I try I try, you wanna take a shower then go get something to eat?

Fatima: yeah, you wanna come with me? (She says to with flirtatious look)

Zac: No cause we get in that shower you ain't even gone be hungry no more, that Zacquill gone put your ass right to sleep (he says winking at her)

Fatima: I prefer you as a meal, then a actual meal (😏)

Zac: T you a trip get in the shower

Fatima: Zac come on it's been way too long

Zac: Be patient it's all gone be worth it babe, now hurry up.

Fatima gets in the shower, and after 20 minutes Zac gets in. After Zac shower, they got dressed and went to get some food.

After they got done getting food, they ending up going back to the hotel room and falling asleep.

The Next morning :

Zac and Fatima woke up the next morning and just admiring each other.

Fatima: Look at this viewwww, it's beautiful

Zac: I know right babe

The view and the hotel:

Fatima: Well what you got planned for us today?

Zac: Well one, you about to get this little breakfast in bed (he winks) , then we gone have actually breakfast, then we going on a yacht, since you always seem to be on one.

Fatima: You jealous? (She laughs)

Zac: Nah (he laughs)

Zac got on top of Fatima and started kissing her neck, then kissed her lips, they started kissing passionately, Zac had stuck his fingers into her pussy, and she let out a moan into Zac mouths.

Fatima: SHITTTT

Fatima beaks the kiss because she couldn't handle Zac fingering her..

Zac: it's Just fingers babe, you going crazy now I didn't even stick my dick inside you yet

Fatima: You and this fingers are something else.

Zac, finish fingering Fatima, then be turned her over, putting her hands behind her back folding them, then he stick his dick into her slowly, they both let out a gasp, and yelled shit, Zac was giving her back shots like crazy you would of thought it was the 4 of July.

Fatima: Zaccc Zacccc zaccccc (she moans)

Zac: Nah you wanted this right don't try and run now

Zac still giving fatima backshot, then she got on top and rode, him.

Zac: FUCKKKK I FUCKING MISSS YOU

Fatima continue to ride Zac, Zac was getting weak, he knew he was about to nut

Zac: Yooo I'm about to bust, and I know you don't want no more babies so you better get off of me

Fatima didn't listen she just kept riding and riding

Zac: Fatima.... I'm about to nu.......

Zac ended up nutting in fatima, and Fatima collapse into Zac chest.

Zac: Nah this ain't over yet

Fatima: Zaccc I'm tired that was a whole marathon

Zac: Sit on my face

Fatima: What?

Zac: you heard me sit on my face

Fatima got up and sat on Zac face, Zac started eating her out.

Fatima: SHITTT , FUCKKKK THIS FEELS SO GOOD FUCKKKKK

After their little fuck session, Zac and Fatima both showered for the day, Fatima wanted braids, so she got her hair down first, they went to the yacht.

On the yacht:

Zac and fatima was living life on the yacht, taken pictures, drinking (Fatima had virgin drinks), rubbing on each other, and kissing on each other.
People was staring and giving them compliments on how beautiful of a couple they was.

Zac snapped a picture of Fatima and posted it on his instagram.

"IamZac: My one and only!🤤#Zactruth #wifey #bestfriends #Zyla&ZariaMom

#Zactruth #wifey #bestfriends #Zyla&ZariaMom

(The top comments)
Loriiam: My beautiful best friend!😍

AndiBarnes: HOT MAMA😝

DanniK: You ain't never take Karen out the city but I see you bro 🧐🫣 Fatima looking good"

Zac and Fatima continue their day on the yacht.

Back at ATL:

It's been day 2 of Zac and Fatima's Vacation, Lori and Andi been tag timing the girls with their time, Lori had the twins from 7 am to 5:30, then Andi took over, while Lori went to the kids practice.

It was currently 10:30 p.m. the girls was down for bed, and Andi was in the living talking on the phone with Amp. While Andis on the phone, it's a knock on the door.

Andi: hold on amp someone at the door I'll call you back. Andi hangs up, and went to open the door, and it's was Karen.