The Wedding - PT. 5

It was three a.m. Fatima been tossing and turning all night, her nerves been getting to her, she's been going to the bathroom periodically, she was so anxious, she just wanted everything to go good without anything problems, Fatima let her tears out, and decided to call Zac.

Zac: You can't sleep? Cause I can't sleep either.

Fatima: No I can't, I just cried my eyes out, is this normal why do I feel like this babe

Zac: This is just a big milestone for us, what you feeling and what I'm feeling is completely normal

Fatima: I wish I can just hugg you right now I really need it.

Zac: Meet me at the parking lot I think it must we meet there before we say our "i do's"

Fatima: Putting some clothes on now, see you in about 20?

Zac: Sure thing babe.

Fatima hang up the phone, and got some clothes on to meet Zac, although they wasn't supposed to do that she didn't care, she needed to see him because tomorrow she wouldn't see him until the wedding, Fatima got dress and went downstairs Andi was laying on the couch, reading her speech.

Andi: Where you going?

Fatima: Just going to meet Zac at the Chain breaker parking lot for a few

Andi: That's so cute, aweeeee

Fatima: You good? You okay?

Andi: I'm good friend, I'll see you when you get back be safe.

Fatima: Thank you Andi! (She hugged her)

Fatima grabbed her keys and went out the door, she got to the parking lot like 15 minutes later it was light traffic, Zac was already there, smiling from ear to ear. Fatima pulled next to him, Zac opened her car door, helping her out.

Zac: CHECK YOU OUT CHECK YOU OUT, coming in hottttt

Fatima: Thank you baby (smiling) oh I miss you so much, (she embraced him with a big hug)

Zac: Missed you more! Are you feeling better

Fatima: All my nerves are gone at this very moment.

Zac: I got the touch! Check me out!

Fatima: You really do!

Zac: So this is really happening in a few hours you will be Mrs. Taylor

Fatima: Oh man, I know I know my make up artist going kill me she's gone be fixing my makeup all day tomorrow (she laughs)

Zac: Man imma be crying to, it's like I'm ready but then again I'm not ready.

Fatima: You never said if you wanted to do the first look or do you want your first look to be me walking down the aisle

Zac: Oh yeah I didn't tell you, I want it to be you walking down the aisle, I think that's gone do it for me.

Fatima: Sounds like a plan to me.

Zac really want Fatima to meet him at chain breakers because her office building was right next door to it, the construction worked finally got " Fatima's Law Firm" up.

Zac: I have one more major surprise for you, this one is from Robin and I, it been in the works for a while now but it's finally finished.

Fatima: What? Zac I don't need nothing else the car was seriously enough.

Zac: No you gotta to love this one. Close your eyes and walk with me.

Fatima closes her eyes and grabbed Zacs hand and they walking over standing in front of the building.

Zac: You can open your eyes now.

Fatima had open her eyes, and seen the building but she didn't see the name yet.

Fatima: A empty building? What? What is it? You getting a new office space?"

Zac: Look up baby

Fatima looked up and seen her name imprinted on the building.

Fatima: ZACHARY SHUT THE FUCK UP, THIS IS NOT WHAT I THINK IT IS, Seriously if this a fucking joke right now I will kill you

Zac: (laughing) Baby this is the real deal, Me and Robin got you your own Firm, he didn't know what to get you so he thought this was a great idea and we both went half for you.

Fatima: I'm seriously about to cry you don't even know how much this means to me, can we go inside? (She say's excitedly, jumping up and down)

Zac: You have the sign the papers first for us to get the keys, you is a crybaby, stop crying, (he started smiling)

Fatima: I can't help it I really can't like I can't believe this right now, I think I'm dreaming, wake me up please

Zac: You ain't dreaming baby, this is real life my baby about to be the hottest Lawyer out here

Fatima: From the bottom of my heart thank you baby, like this one, you and Robin did it with that.

Zac: Well you deserve it and I love you!

Fatima: And I love you more.

Fatima went to hugg and kiss Zac, they shared a moment before Fatima break away from it.

Fatima: Um I'm gone go, cause if I don't we gone be in the back of that car, and I'm trying to wait until Puerto Rico. (She laughs)

Zac: Before you go let me touch it one last time, you in your last hours of Ms. Wilson.

Fatima: Go head!

Zac rubbed Fatima butt, kissing her on the forehead, walking back to the cars, Zac kissed her hand, then giving her one more kiss on the lips, he opened her car door, she got in.

Fatima: You're my muse, I'll see you in a couple hours

Zac: And you're my world, see you be safe. Text me when you get back in the house.

Fatima: I will!

Fatima waved and pulled off, Zac watched her as she left the parking lot, after she disappeared off Zac got in his car and headed back to the hotel.

At this moment, Zac and Fatima both felt something magical, maybe all they needed was to see each other to let the nerves ease up.