Chapter 29. A token of appreciation

It was discharged day, Zac, Fatima , and the girls headed home. Lori was still at Fatima's and Zac house, While They was at the hospital, Lori and Andi cleaned the whole house and made sure the temperature was set right so they girls wouldn't be cold. Lori had baby proof the whole house, Andi put the finishing touches on the nursery .

Lori wanted to have a conversation with Fatima to see if she was over staying her welcome, she wanted Zac and Fatima to get as much time with girls, but Lori also wanted to be around just in case her or Zac needed her.

Zac and Fatima got home, Zac helped Fatima get in the house, and Lori and Andi grabbed the girls out the car, This was Andi first time seeing the babies since birth.

Andi: Oh my gosh these babies are gorgeous, y'all really did that.

Fatima: We really did, and thank you, y'all the house looks really amazing I'm so thankful for you guys.

Andi: you're welcome friend you know we got your back

Lori: Always

Zac: You wanna stay down here or you wanna go upstairs, cause you not about to be going back and forth

Fatima: I'll stay down here for now

Zac: okay

Andi and Lori built a little baby section by the back deck. , in the area it contained bottles, clothes, blankets, wipes, and diapers. The wanted Zac and Fatima to have some things downstairs just in case they was down there, there was also a bassinet and a bouncer down there. Fatima had a pump for downstairs as well.

Zac gets Fatima settle on the couch, Lori had Zaria and Andi had Zyla. The babies was sleeping but Lori and Andi couldn't get enough of them so they was holding them the entire time. Zac wanted to get Zay, so he can meet his baby sisters but Heather wasn't answering her phone for the past 2 days, Zac wanted to go pull up and see what that was about, be he was too focus on the girls and Fatima. So he waited it out.

Zac: I'll be right back, watch her don't be letting her get up and move around she needs to be sitting her ass down

Fatima: Zac you acting like I got shot or something I had babies I can move around

Zac: You heard me.

Lori, and Andi just laughs, because Zac was right Fatima needed to sit her ass down, so she can heal properly. But knowing Fatima she was hardheaded sometimes. Zac left out and went to the mall he wanted to get gifts for Andi and Lori to show his appreciation, Zac never expected Andi to step up the way she did, but she did, he was happy about that.

At the mall:
Zac didn't know what to get either girls, he never payed attention to what the girls like. He knew Andi was into bags because she always comes around with different bags, he always knew Lori was simple she will appreciate anything. Zac got Andi, and Fatima a Birkin bag, He thought about getting Lori one, but he never seen her with one, so he passed on that but then he changed his mind he got all the girls Birkin, even Zyla, Zaria, and Noor.

He brought Lori a diamond necklace that had Noor, Nasir, Zyla, and Zaria names around it. He got all of the girls flowers, and he wrote a message in each.

Fatima's Note Card: "It's only has been 4 days and you're killing motherhood, I still can't believe we have 2 girls, this is truly amazing I just wanted to say I love you, and still after you give me butterflies, Love Hubby."

Lori's Note card: "LORIII, my girl my homie, you the best dawg, you my homie fr thank you for being by me and Fatima side. You a real soldier love you dawg"

Andi's Note Card:  Thank you Andi for being here for me and Fatima. You're the best, I hope you stick around, Love Zac.

Zac finish writing note cards, and went to check out, after he check out, he put the gift in gifts bags, then he went to Starbucks and grabbed everybody favorite drinks , When Zac was in the Starbucks he heard somebody called his name it was Karen, and Karen was with some other guy . Zac and Karen haven't seen each since the day they took that paternity test.

Karen: Zacc

Zac: Karen

They just looked at each other, and the guy stepped In to shake Zac hands

The guy: Wassup Bro, I'm Rico, Karen's baby father