Chapter. 61 Surprises

Weeks had gone by, It's was about 4 a.m. Fatima and Zac woke up from someone banging on there door, Fatima grabbed her phone to check the ring camera and it's was everybody out their, Ms. Lisa, 4 of her biker dudes, Danni, Sabrina, Aaron and some other guys all surrounding their house.

Fatima: ZACCCCC WE GOT A MAJOR PROBLEM.

Zac: What babe, what is it.

Fatima: Karen's whole fucking gang of people is out there!

Zac: See babe this why I told you we need to move, MY FUCKING KIDS ARE HERE

Zac rushed up and got the kids and put them in the bathroom, Fatima called Madam and told her we have problems, Madam said she was on her way.

Zac: I'm telling you Fatima anything happens to you or my kids I'm gone be in jail for the REST OF MY LIFE

Fatima: Zac can you calm down like it's not the time to panic

Zac: not the time to panic all those niggas downstairs and you talking about don't PANIC we got FUCKING KIDS FATIMA

Fatima: I know babe I know just let me think real quick

Ms. Lisa (yelling from outside) I KNOW YALL IN THERE COME ON OUTSIDE!

Zac: ain't no time for thinking let's go and get your strap

Fatima goes and grabs the strap, Zac grabs Fatima pulling them face to face.

Zac: No matter what happens T you save you first and our kids, don't worry about me.

Fatima: Zac I'm not letting nothing happen to you, they showed up on our doorstep so whatever happens, happens I told mfs stop fucking with me!

Zac: I see you not understanding me

Fatima: Zac I do let's go longer we wait the more dead fucking bodies.

Zac checked on the kids one more time in the bathroom, then him and Fatima went downstairs.

Fatima: You ready?

Zac: come on

Zac goes and open the door with Fatima behind him.

Zac: WHY THE FUCK YALL ALL STANDING AROUND MY HOUSE, MY FUCKING KIDS ARE SLEEP

Ms. Lisa: They just found my daughters body and your friends body (points at Fatima) shot up, at first I'm like who would do such a thing then I'm like your name is written all over it.

Fatima: Well I'm sorry for your lost but I don't know what you're talking about Ms. Lisa. But if you don't want to go where your daughters at then I advise you and your fucking GOONS TO GET THE FUCK FROM MY HOUSE!

Danni: Was it really worth it, Zac this bitch really made you kill your Ex, like how can you love somebody and be okay with someone just killing them?

Zac: Danni like I told y'all I don't know what y'all are talking about but y'all need to leave

Ms: Lisa: We ain't going nowhere, if I gotta bury my daughter, someone gotta bury theirs

Fatiam; Well it won't be this daughter so get the FUCK ON

Aaron: She had a SON A SON LIKE WHY

Fatima: She had a FUCKING SON BUT WASN'T THINKING ABOUT THE SHIT SHE WAS DOING, SOUNDS TO ME BAD KARMA and I got kids to so why would I kill her?

Sabrina: You killed her because you couldn't stand the fact of her and Zac

Ms. Lisa: 30 ROUNDS MY DAUGHTERS CAR HAD 30 rounds

Fatima: Sounds brutal but hey what can we do, we had nothing to do with it, and stand the fact of her and Karen, girl the way I got Zac, Karen could never. You see me big house, Big ring, big car, oh what Karen got? That's what I thought!

In the mist of it, Zayden had came downstairs from the bathroom looking for his dad or Fatima.

Zayden: DADDY

Zac and Fatima turns around and sees Zay

Zac: UPSTAIRS NOW ZAY GO BACK UP THERE

Zay: But daddy I'm thirsty

Zac: NOW ZAY (Zay goes back upstairs)

Zac tries to shut the door and Ms.Lisa wasn't with it so she pushed the door open.

Fatima: you better step the fuck back
(Fatima says holding her strap in Ms. Lisa face)
Now I told y'all, Karen death ain't have shit to do with me so if y'all don't want to die then I advise y'all to fucking leave NOW

Ms. Lisa: You tough mama, you better use it

Fatima: Trust me I will give me reason to blow your fucking brains out!

Zac sees Fatima getting mad, and he knows this ain't about to go good.

Zac: Babe just calm down please

Fatima: I'm calm!

One of the bikes dudes said to Ms. Lisa just say the word and it's war time, Ms. Lisa said the world and Pam, Danni and Sabrina stepped away, The baker dudes try to all ran in at once but Fatima let off one shot and everybody stopped come.

Fatima: come any closer that ass is MINES

Ms.Lisa tried to grabs Fatima's gun but Fatima pistol whipped her.

Fatima: NOW THIS MY LAST TIME SAYING IT GET THE FUCK ON

Zayden started screaming like somebody was hurting him, Zac ran upstairs, it was a 5th biker dude in their house, Apparently he got in from the backyard, They Mission was to take What was valuable to Zac and Fatima and they kids was, but Mission failed, Zac grabbed the dude and started beating his ass down the steps.

Fatima: WHO THE FUCK IS THAT

Zac: A 5 guy, he was trying to take the kids but he didn't know my fucking SON WAS UP

Fatima: OH REALLY

Fatima clocked the gun back and shot dude in the back of his head.

Fatima: MY KIDS YALL WAS GONE COME AFTER MY KIDS

Fatima was heated because kids was off limits in any war, but the fact Fatima looked out for Karen's son, but they came after hers pissed her off. Madam and her crew finally pulls up.

Madam: What the fuck is going on?

Danni: This her, This the crazy bitch (danni said to Ms.Lisa)

Madam: Now I don't told you about that bitch word, do you wanna fucking die bitch?

Danni: (shakes her head no)

Ms. Lisa had finally gone conscious again.

Ms. Lisa: Madam?

Madam: Ms. Lisa? What the fuck is going on

Fatima: y'all know each other?

Madam: Yeah we do

Zac: ALL FUCK!