Chapter 92. Checking up

It's was going in 1 p.m. Fatima wanted to be back at the office before 4 just in case she wasn't able to find out what was going on with Heather, Fatima was still trying to get in contact with Zac but no answer still. Andi and Fatima pulled up to Heather apartment, he car was there, so Fatima just found it weird that's Heather was home but wasn't answering her phone call. Fatima got out the car and went to go knock on Heather door.. Fatima knocked a few times, but starting to get worried cause nobody was answering the door , when Fatima was walking away Heather finally open the door.

Fatima: Heather? What's wrong with you, why you look like that?

Heather: Awe I been sick, shit just seems like it getting worse and worse.

Fatima: Oh awe damn Heather

Heather: What brings you by?

Fatima: Zay wasn't having a good day, he said he haven't seen you, I been calling you no answer.

Heather: He probably just miss me, he been staying with my mom til I get over this sickness I didn't want him getting sick then he comes home to y'all and y'all get sick, the babies are still little so I didn't want that

Fatima: Well I appreciate you for looking out, listen I'm gone take Zay with me after daycare, you can tell your mom I got him, do you need anything I can go to the store for you, and leave it at the door.

Heather: Yes I will really appreciate that.

Fatima: okay I'll go to the store for you, and I'll text you when I drop the stuff off, feel better

Heather: Seriously thank you Fatima, I don't think anybody will have the heart to look after their man, baby mother like you do . you're different I see why Zac is crazy about you.

Fatima: Hey this how I would want to be treated, you deserve a break, plus I love Zayden likes he's mines, well he is both of ours but I can't take care of him without looking after you, he needs the both us!

Heather: You damn sure about that! Congratulations on the new baby as well, Zay told me you guys are expecting!

Fatima: Thank you, gender reveal is Saturday and I'm having a party for Zac on Saturday as well, if you feeling better you're invited!

Heather: Ou ou ou ou, you know I will be there!

Fatima: Bet see you later girl!

Heather: See you Tima!

Heather had shut the door and Fatima had went back to her car, and got in.

Andi: Was she okay? What's going on?

Fatima: She just sick, we gone go to the store for he and get her some items.

Andi: You scary as hell Fatima, but you are also a sweetheart, nobody has the courage to do what you do!

Fatima: Andi your ass is the only one that's scary (she laughs) but thank you, mother to mother we all have to look out for each other.

Andi: You right about that!

Fatima pulled off and her and Andi headed to the grocery store, but Fatima stopped at Zac office before going to the store because he still wasn't answering his phone, Fatima pulled up to Zac office, and went inside , Bryce and Angela was standing in the hallway.

Fatima: Hey Bryce have you seen Zac?

Angela: He probably somewhere cheating you know how he is!

Fatima: Angela do you have anything better to do, cause seem like all you is clock me and my mans relationship? (Sarcastically) Awe are you not happy in your relationship? Is this why you so obsessed with mines?

Angela: Obsessed? Fatima please.

Fatima: Bryce I asked you a question, have you seen Zac?

Bryce: No he left after his meeting with Ms Margret.

Fatima: You said Ms. Margret?

Angela: Yeah Ian mom, She showed him picture of you and Ian, Bryce said Zac got upset and left.

Bryce: Baby really??

Fatima: She came here to show Zac old pictures of me and her son??

Bryce: Yes!

Angela: That's what it looks like

Fatima: Angela say something else and I'm gone bash your fucking head through that fucking wall!

Angela: (Laughing) whatever Fatima

(Zac walked into the office)

Zac: Baby what is you doing here? And Bryce I told your ass I don't want her here!

Fatima: I've been calling you and calling you, why haven't you been answering my calls?

Zac: I left my phone here on accident I'm coming to get it cause I just had realized that

Fatima: Do you have something to tell me?

Zac looked right at Bryce, and Angela cause he knew somebody ran their mouth.

Zac: Let me guess they told you Ms. Margaret ass was here ?

(Zac pulled Fatima into his office, closing the door)

Fatima: Yeah they did so explain

Zac: She showed me a old picture of y'all, talking about she need to get rid of me and all that so you and her son can be together

Fatima: See this old bitch looking to return home early to the lord, why do she fucking think I want her son, that shit is over with!

Zac: I really don't know! What you want to do about this?

Fatima: I really hate to have to kill this bitch but she's asking for it! Angela ass too

Zac: I don't want you stressing over this let me handle it

Fatima: And what you gone do?

Zac: don't worry about all that.

Fatima: Nah I'm gone get Madam on it. Rough this old bitch up some!!

Zac: Or do that! But why aren't you at work?

Fatima: Zay wasn't having a good day, His teacher said Heather been MIA so I went to go check on her.

Zac: Well is she's okay?

Fatima: Yeah she's just sick, Me and Andi was going to the store for her. Get her some thing then was gone drop it off

Zac: I can do it, I'm done with my clients for the day..

Fatima: We can all go together, are you ready?

Zac: yeah

Fatima was walking out and Zac was just standing there looking at Fatima.

Fatima: What?

Zac: You not gone kiss me? Haven't see you all day.

Fatima walked over and gave Zac a couple kisses Zac got his things and they walked to their car.

Zac: You wanna drive with me? Or Andi?

Fatima: I'm gone drive with Andi I don't want her scary ass to be all jealous (laughing)

Zac: (laughing) You right babe

Fatima got in her car, and so did Zac. Zac pulled off first and Fatima followed after Zac. They made it to the grocery store, picked up some things for Heather and dropped it off to her house, Zac went home and Fatima dropped Andi off at back at the office and Fatima got the kids from daycare and she went home. Zac was waiting for her as she pulled up so he can help her get the kids out the car into the house.