Chapter 107. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas

Zac and the guys pulled up in Vegas, ready to get turnt up, Nate and Tony heard about the trip, so they ended up tagging alone. Zac was pissed but he didn't want them niggas ruining his trip so he just left it alone.

Fatima booked Zac a hotel on the strip of Las Vegas at the Aria, The rating was good, so Fatima decided to go with that hotel, Zac had the most incredible view, he could see the whole Las Vegas from his room, the boy was in love and ready to turn up with the guys, everybody had they own hotel, Zac wasn't into sharing hotel with other Niggas, everybody was on the same floor though, besides Nate and Tony they was down 2 floors.

Zac had champagne and a note card waiting for him, to open, he read the note card it's was from Fatima. "I hope you remain on your best behavior, but I still want you to enjoy yourself, I miss you already. Love you daddy, From T, ZyZy, Zar, and Zay!!"

"I love her" (he said out loud cheesing mad hard) He sent her text letting her know he landed and got the note card.  He went to take a shower and got all fresh and clean to step out in them Las Vegas streets.

He put on something slight but still looking good, the guys had texted him letting him know that they was downstairs waiting for him

Zac grabbed his wallet and headed out the door to the elevator, it was a group of pretty ladies waiting for the elevator as well.

"He's fine" "Damn I'm gone make him mine" "you think he's single" they was whispering but Zac could still hear them, he laughed it off, and the elevator doors open they all got in.

Random Chick: So how you liking Vegas so far ?

Zac: You talking to me? (He smiled)

Random Chick: Yeah you with your fine ass

Zac: Um it's only first day here, what y'all about to get into? I'm about to go meet my boys.

Other chick: Do they look as good as you?

Zac: Shit y'all wanna find out?

All the ladies: Hell Yeah!

They got off the elevator, the girls followed Zac outside, all the guys was standing there waiting for Zac.

Nate: Who's these fine ass pretty ladies!!

(It's was 4 girls, the girl that was talking you can tell she was the leader of the group)

Gina: I'm Gina, This is my girls TT, Bella and Bre

Tony: I see you Zac Attack in motion

Robin: Now Zac you know

Zac: Robin bro it ain't even like that !! Relax man
These are my boys , Preston, Robin, Jake, Bryce and I'm Zachary but you can call me Zac.

Nate: Damn bro it's like that you couldn't even introduce us