Chapter 82. Reverse Roles

Zac got the details from Jake about Aarons whereabouts, Zac popped up at Aaron's job, Zac just wanted to talk, Man to man. Zac was going up to the front desk to ask for Aaron but Aaron was already walking out.

Aaron: Zac my man what is you doing here?

Zac: I need to holler at you for second, is there somewhere we can go?

Aaron: We can talk right here..

Zac: Cool bro I don't appreciate you giving out my address to random niggas bro I got kids I don't know what dude is capable of, you a dad right? How would you feel if I sent some nigga to your crib?

Aaron: What is you talking about?

Zac: Kevin? Karen's dads said you give him my address

Aaron: Didn't think it was that big of deal considering you was dating his daughter

Zac: Not a big deal? Are you hearing your self bro, you a preacher right? Preacher don't do shit like this

Aaron: Whatever man

Zac: like I told him and everyone else stop fucking with me, I got kids now so all this bs y'all into will get somebody hurt and that's all I'm gone say!!

(Zac walked off to his car, and went to the office.)

Back at home:

The girls ended up falling asleep in their playpen, so Lori turned the tv off and left them be, she cleaned up the girls mess and in the mist of it, Fatima walked in.

Fatima: Lori what you doing here, where's Zac?

Lori: He went to the office, why are you home so early?

Fatima: I wasn't feeling well, so I just came home for the day, did they just go to sleep?

Lori: You wasn't feeling well? Wassup with you?? Something going on?

Fatima: Why everyone assume something going on with me cause I feel sick

Lori: You never leave work unless it's very important, sick or not!

Fatima: Well baby number 3 got me all types of fuck up (she laughs)

Lori: I knew your ass was fucking pregnant why didn't your ass tell me! I knew at the girls birthday party! Your ass a fool

Fatima: So you and Andi both knew huh yall just swear y'all be knowing I'm pregnant (laughing)

Lori: We called at the birthday we can see it all in your face (she laughs) I know for sure it's a boy!!

Fatima: Zac keeps saying the same thing he thinks it's a boy, and y'all want it to be a boy so bad watch it turns out to be a girl (she laughs)

Lori: How many your ass popping out, cause you popped out 2 the last time!!

(Fatima went in her purse to grab a folder out her bag and give the sonogram picture to Lori)

Fatima: Just one little baby!!

Lori: I'm so happy for you!! Like so happy I hope you get your boy!

Fatima: I hope so too, but I'm fine with another girl, I'm just happy he or she is healthy!

Lori: If it's another girl, Zac gone have gray hair by next week (She laughs)

Fatima: He'll be fine!!

Lori: Do you have names picked out yet?

Fatima: I do, but you have to wait and found out!

Lori: Wow okay I see that's how that is!

Fatima: Andi asked, well she didn't really ask but she kinda wants to be the godmother of this child, you still are in fact all my kids godmother, but do you think that's something I should consider?

Lori: You know her best than me, She can be a weirdo at times but far as the kids she's always there, she was there when the girls was born and she was a big help, you know what's best for your kids so I don't know if I can really answer that

Fatima: You right, she has been stepping up a lot actually, I don't know if this because she's not talking to Danni or Sabrina like that or she really sees me for who I am

Lori: My opinion she realized them possums ain't really her friends so she sticking by you!! Don't get me wrong you have to question Andi sometimes but I see how she is with you, you see her ass came to church yesterday. Only you could get her there!

Fatima: I like Andi I really do...

Lori: She did act weird with that whole situation but friends fight and they make it, so let's not hold anything against each other like the preacher said and let's move on!!

Fatima: Look at you I see somebody been paying attention in Sunday Services!!!!

Lori: Well it's all because of you!! (Lori went to hug Fatima)

Fatima: Well y'all better keep it up!!

Lori: I plan on it!, here sit down put your feet up, you need anything? You hungry?

Fatima: Well Since you asked I'm craving Tacos from our spot... (she smiles)

Lori: I'll go get them, you stay your ass right there!!

Fatima: Here you go, I'm not going anywhere Lori, Sounding just like Zac..

Lori: Cause I'm Zac when he's not around (she laughs)

Fatima: Girl (she laughs)

Lori said she'll be back with the food (Fatima is so spoiled) and Fatima decided to call Zac to let him know she came home for the day!

Zac: Wassup baby you okay

Fatima: I was feeling a little lightheaded and nauseous today so I came home early, so you have to pick Zayden up from Daycare

Zac: Lightheaded? T did you eat today? And I'm On my way home to you now!!

Fatima: I had a shake and a banana

Zac: Babe that ain't good enough what you want? I'll bring something home for you:

Fatima: it's okay, Lori went to go get it.

Zac: You told her huh?

Fatima: you know I did that why her ass is out getting me food cause you know she wouldn't have let me do it

Zac: Her ass wouldn't!! Neither would I

Fatima: Y'all 2 together be driving me nuts (she laughs)

Zac: Well be prepared this for life, you're in for a long ride ahead of you mama

Fatima: I see! How long till you get back home?

Zac: about 20 minutes

Fatima: Okay I'll see you when you get here!!

Zac: copy babe