Chapter 109: Hottie girls

Fatima and Andi touched down in the Bahamas 3 hours ago, They was staying on Grand Isle Resort And Residences. Beautiful view, Crystal clear water. Fatima was excited she was already enjoying her vacation no kids was crying, no one was begging her for a snack or food, nobody was getting on her nerves, it was just her and Andi relaxing on the pool side with their matching swimsuits!!

Andi: Did I tell you friend, you're probably one of the most gorgeous pregnant women I ever seen!!!!

Fatima: Thank you friend!!! You know me!!!

Andi: This was really sweet of Zac,

Fatima: Wasn't it! I miss him so much already

Andi: Girl please , you're always screaming he's going on your nerves, but you miss him.

Fatima: Haven't seen him in 2 days!!! I wonder how Vegas going.

Andi: That's man is probably drunk, the guys probably chasing after his goofy ass!

Fatima: I've been seeing videos and pictures he's really enjoying life!!

Andi: Just wait until we start taken pictures he gone lost his damn mind!

Fatima: I already sent him so pictures, his ass talking about he can't wait to come home to me

Andi: Nastiest!!!

The bartender came over, to gave Andi and Fatima their drinks.

"A virgin piña colada" for you and a "Bloody Mary for you"

Fatima: Thank you so much!

Andi: Thank you!

Fatima: Cheers to a hot girl summer!

Andi: Cheers!!!

Andi and Fatima relax on the pool side for a minute, then Fatima wanted to get in the pool so her and Andi got in the pool.

Zac's point of view in Vegas:

Zac was in his hotel room, looking at the pictures Fatima had sent him, he wish he was with her, he wasn't really feeling the Vegas trip, the females was thirsty, he got tired of telling females over and over he was in a relationship, so he decided to just chill at his hotel. He FaceTimed Lori to see the girls, he talked to them for about 20 minutes, then he called Heather to speak with Zayden for a minute.

Somebody knocked on Zac hotel door, Zac went to open it, it was Robin..

Robin: Your ass in here sad bro, why ain't you coming out with us

Zac: These last 2 days I've drunk too much bro I need to relax on all that liquor plus I'm missing my lady and kids.

Robin: What your ass ready to go already?

Zac: Yeah I rather be home! But Fatima is in the Bahamas so ain't even no point of going home, these bitches are just thirsty, one shorty asked me for my number I said no, she called me a "Lame ass nigga"

Robin: Yeah Vegas wasn't the right spot for you to relax, you need to be surrounded by some water or some shit bro

Zac: I thought Vegas was the spot bro but nah the bitches here are something else. I wanna go home

Robin: I mean we can go home bro

Zac: Nah I don't want to waste my babies money like that,

Robin: Cool then bro so stop complaining and let's make the best of this trip we got 3 days left

Zac: I mean I can always gave her the money back, but that's not the point she payed for this trip for me to relax

Robin: I mean yeah you can, so what you going to do? Call her see what she says