Chapter 133. 💰

After Zac left the DNA Center he went home to Fatima, he figured she should be done by now getting her massage and her nails done

He decided to play with Fire and walk in the house sad, but In reality he was really happy, he just loves to get on her nerves. Zac pulled up to the house, and got out and in went. Fatima was In the kitchen, washing the dishes.

Fatima: SO... you got that look on your face, he's yours isn't he?

Zac: I'm sorry, and if you want to leave me I'll understand.

Fatima: (took a deep breath) You gotta be fucking kidding me Zachary, a 15 year old son?? Really?

Zac: What you want me to do Fatima, remember what you said it's life right I had some sex and now I'm paying the consequences

Fatima: The wedding off, I have nothing to say to you...

Zac: Really, just like that.. the wedding is off.. you gone hold something that happened 15 years ago over me

Fatima: I'm not holding nothing over you, I'm letting you know my boundaries and what I am and not gone accept, I'm not accepting this I'm really not so you can go figure that shit on your own.

Zac: Really T, Really? (Laughs)

Fatima: Your fucking laughing like this shit is a game it's not a fucking GAME ZACHARY

Zac: Lower your voice cause you tripping right now.

Fatima: Stop talking to me please.

Fatima finished washing the dishes, Zac was just starring at her the whole time trying to keep the lie going but he can tell she wasn't with it.

Zac: Fatima? Fatima? Fatima?

Fatima: Leave me alone Zachary please.

Zac: Here look at this folder

Fatima: I'm not looking at that, you telling me he's already yours was enough, I'm not looking at that

Zac: LOOK AT IT PLEASE.

Fatima snatched the folder out his hand, opening it seeing the results, Fatima punched him in the chest.

Zac: OUCH (holding his chest laughing)

Fatima: Why do you chose to play so much, with serious shit. You get on my nerves.

Zac: See I told you little dude was not mines. I was wild in my teens but I wasn't bring home no babies

Fatima: Well I'm glad cause boyyyy

Zac: How would you like to pay me (he laughed) I mean we can go to the bank RIGHT NOW I NEED MY MONEY!

Fatima: (laughing) Already got it (She pulled out the 10K)

Zac: You just got 10K sitting already?

Fatima: Nope Madam had Blue drop it off to me (she chuckled)

Zac: So you knew the whole time I was telling you the truth.

Fatima: Yeah and No, Last night I was thinking to myself if I think the worse then the worse gone happen, you think positive and positive things happen. I'm your soon to be wife, i can't be out here doubting you. But you had.

Zac: See that's what I'm talking about you're always uplifting me even when I don't need it.

Fatima: I'm gone always uplift you, support you, and love you, even though you drive me crazy. But I wouldn't want, what we have with anyone else.

Zac: And I don't either. Above anything else you're my best friend. And I love you.

Fatima: I love you more..

(Zac kissed Fatima)

Zac: So check this out.

Fatima: What

Zac: Nate is the father of Brianna's son

Fatima: You are fucking kidding me, damn I feel bad for the kid Nate a sucker he don't even do for his two now and he damn sure ain't about do for no 15 year old.

Zac: Dude a clown, I was thinking the same thing babe. But that ain't our problem

Fatima: Do you tell Lori?

Zac: NO I'M NOT TELLING HER NOTHING!

Fatima: Why not?

Zac: She will literally kill that man. You can tell her but I'm not

Fatima: How I'm supposed to come out and say it "oh Lor, Nathan has a fucking 15 year old son"?

Zac: I don't care what you say I'm just not being apart of this

Fatima: You a punk (she laughed)

Zac: Enough with all this you got me to yourself all day, what you wanna do today?

Fatima: I wanna get out and do little corny stuff

Zac: Whatever you wanna do baby we can do whatever

Fatima: I wanna go to the Museum and the Mall.

Zac: You paying?

Fatima: Boy I just gave you 10K, YOU PAYING(she laughed)

Zac: Wow it's like that

Fatima: Yup it is, you wearing that? Cause I'm wearing this

Zac: No the fuck your not, don't play Fatima go change now, before I change my mind and we stay in the house

Fatima: You always killing the vibe with your dad antics

Zac: CAP, you're the same way with me

Fatima: Whatever

Fatima walked out and went upstairs to change her clothes putting on something more appropriate to wear, Zac had on a gray sweatsuit and some J, Fatima came downstairs matching him with some gray leggings and overtop gray hoodie and some Js

Zac: You just can't get enough of me you had to dress like me. (He blushed)

Fatima: Of course you my mann!

Fatima kissed Zac, and off they went they drove in Zac's Car, there first stop was the museum, something nice and chilled, they vibed seeing all the sculptures and painting. This was first time in a while it's just been them out on a date, they been so caught up with the kids they haven't spent anytime together with just them so a date night was mandatory today.

After the Museum. They headed to the mall, getting the kids new clothes and shoes, they also spoiled each other, Zac try to pay for everything but Fatima wouldn't let him, they was in store fighting over who's paying, it was moments like that, they was so authentic, and sincere. Fatima had been smiling the whole day, and that showed Zac right there he was doing his job as a Fiancée.

They ended the night with some dinner, Andi decided to keep Zyla, Zaria and Zayden. Madam dropped Kai off around 10 p.m. he ran out of milk, that little boy can eat. Zac was in the shower, Fatima was loving on Kai.