Chapter 125. Like mother Like Son

Fatima was heated, one thing she didn't play about was her children, anything with them was off limits, Ian popping up to the twins birthday party Fatima wasn't having it, Fatima had put Zyla down and told her to ran to Faith (Fatima's cousin) and Zac handle Zaria to Andi. Fatima was walking towards the door.

Zac: FATIMA WHERE IS YOU GOING

Lori: She got the rage in her eyes, what she about to do ain't gone be no stopping her.

Andi: What is going on?

Zac: Andi can you keep a eye on the girls, and don't let nobody near the door and until I say so, where is M at?

Amp: she's in the bathroom, want me to go get her?

Lori: Nah I got it, take Kai.

Lori handle Kai to Amp and went to the bathroom to get Madam, Fatima was walking outside, Zac ran behind her as they was getting closer, They can hear Ian screaming.

(You had to leave out 2 doors to get back outside, and you needed a key card to enter or the code, so nobody can hear Ian unless they was out that second door, Fatima walked out the Second door with Zac behind her)

Ian: WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MOTHER AT! ILL FUCK ALL THIS SHIT UP RIGHT NOW. I DON'T CARE ILL LIGHT THIS BITCH UP

Fatima didn't even ask nobody questions she walked out the door and blasted Ian right in his face, making him fall to the ground, Zac knew Fatima was crazy, but the way she just knocked Ian out like that he had 2 second guess who he was dating for a second.

Fatima: REALLY NIGGA, AT MY KIDS PARTY YOU GONE COME WITH THIS SHIT, HAVE YOU LOSE YOUR FUCKING MIND (Fatima punched him again)

Ian: Hit me again bitch imma lay your ass out

Zac had enough he was charging at Ian, but Madam stepped in front of him. "I got this nigga, go back inside"

Ian: Bitch you don't got shit

Zac turned around, knocking Ian ass out for the third time, Robin came out "this nigga just don't get enough"  following with Madam, Tommy and Lori

Ian: y'all all some bitches

(he spitting out blood) Zac and Robin just went dark, and jumped this nigga, giving him exactly what he was asking for. Robin wasn't even that type of dude, but disrespecting the women in his life he wasn't with that.

Madam: Ight that's enough, I got the rest, this nigga going exactly where his mama at

(Madam didn't kill Ms. Margret yet she had her tied up downstairs in some basement, she knew Ian wasn't gone stop, so this was her perfect opportunity to take them both, and kill them together. )

Ian: What the fuck you mean by that.

Madam: Y'all pull y'all self together, Tommy put this nigga in the truck, Fatima I'll be back.

Fatima: Okay Marilyn!

Tommy had got Ian in the truck, the Nigga was screaming like a bitch, Madam got in her truck, Tommy went to make sure there wasn't any cameras to make sure they was in the clear , they was. Fatima, Zac, Lori and Robin headed back inside acting like nothing happened.

Fatima: How the fuck this nigga get this location? That's what I wanna know.

Zac: Shit me too, this nigga be everywhere like what the fuck!

Lori: Did you invite your little friend? Um what's her name? Brianna

Zac: Nah what the fuck why would I invite her

Fatima: I'm just call Marilyn and see if he would tell her.

Lori: Yeah do that.

Fatima called Madam to get the detail on how, Ian knew where the birthday party was Madam said she will call her back when she finds out, Fatima said okay.

Fatima and Zac decided to put everything behind him and focus on this party, it was time for everybody to eat, so everybody was grabbing their plates, making them going back to they sits eating, after that they sang happy birthday and had Cake and ice cream.

The girls was done for the night they passed out at they party, Zac and Fatima got everything together and headed home, the girls got in the bath and and headed to bed right after, Zac did the same with Zayden. Zac decided to keep Kai for the night because Fatima always have him, he wanted her to rest because she'll have him all day tomorrow while he's at work.

(Zac was chilling in his man cave with Kai on his chest, Fatima walked down there)

Fatima: I know you always looking out for me, and postpartum isn't just for moms, dads can experience it to, you will tell me if you're not okay? I want you to be able to get sleep to without always having to worry about my wellbeing, I have to do the same for you.

Zac: Babe we good, and if I'm struggling I promise to let you know, but I'm straight. Me and Kai gone have some daddy and son time it's just my duty

Fatima: Well if you need any help with him I'll be upstairs.

Zac: Nope you will sleep, I will be good.

Fatima: but babe you have to work in the morning I don't

Zac: That's fine babe, you'll have him all day tomorrow until like 5 in the afternoon I got this, you rest so tomorrow could be a good day for you and him

Fatima: You have to Jesus early in the morning right?

Zac: Yeah, called Andi ask her can she come and get the kids before work and took them to daycare, she said yeah

Fatima: No I can take them, I have to get some stuff from the office

Zac: Okay then

Fatima: Love you

Zac: Love you too baby

Fatima walked away to go back upstairs but he yelled "YOOO" Fatima turned back around to see what he wanted.

Fatima: What is you screaming for

Zac: you just gone walk away without kissing us, is that what we on?

Fatima: I'm sorry (she laughed)

Fatima kissed Zac a couple times, then giving Kai some kisses, she went back upstairs to take her shower and do her nightly routine, it was only going on 10:30. She pumped then she was off to sleep by 11:00.

Zayden woke up at 1 am and was roaming in the house, he went to Fatima's and his dad room but he couldn't open the door, he went downstairs to see if anybody was down there, he seen the light on for downstairs and went down there. Kai was sleeping he just had his feeding, so he was good until about 4 am and Zac was watching Tv.

Zac: Zay why are you up punk

Zay: I couldn't sleep daddy why are you down here

Zac: I'm going upstairs now, come on

Zac, grabbed Kai, and Zayden hand and they went upstairs, Zac had made sure all the lights was out, the alarm was set and made sure everything was locked up. Then they went upstairs in Zayden room.

Zac: I'll lay in here with you until you fall asleep that's cool

Zayden: Yes daddy you the best

Zac layed in Zayden bed with Kai on his chest, and Zayden laid under Zac, not even 5 minutes later Zayden was knocked out, these was the moments Zac lived for.