Chapter 44. Sondays

7 a.m. Sunday morning, Zac and Zaria was still sleeping, Lori had all the kids downstairs, washing their face and brushing their teeth , before breakfast. Fatima was feeding Zyla. After Fatima was done feeding Zyla, she went to make breakfast, the boys from Zayden daycare was leaving at 10 a.m. that's the time Zac and Fatima told their parents to come get them.

Breakfast was done, the kids was eating. Zac and Zaria was finally up and made their way downstairs, Fatima took Zaria, and fed her and Zac ate his breakfast as well. Amir and Jordan mom came and got them first, then Isaiah and kings mom came. After breakfast, Zac, Fatima and Lori, cleaned up, Lori was leaving today but not until later on, she was watching the girls while Fatima and Zac took Zayden out.

Zac and Fatima like to spend one on one time with Zayden, just so he don't feel left out, the girls are still babies, so they need the most attention. And Zac and Fatima wanted to give all of them the most attention so nobody feels left out . The got ready and went on their way.

Zac, Fatima, and Zayden went to Chucky E. Cheese. This was his first time going, So he was in for a ride.

Zac: Get em Zay, Get emmm (he was playing a arcade game)

Zay: I'm winning daddy, I'm winning.

They played arcade games for while, Chucky finally made his way out, and Zayden went nuts, crying and screaming.

Zac: Man your bad ass a little punk

Fatima: (laughing) babe Leave him alone

Zac: man let's go all that crying shit we leaving

Fatima picked Zay up and they left, to go home.

They got home, Lori, Noor, Nasir, and the girls was on the couch, Noor was holding Zyla and Lori had Zaria.

Zac: That's what I mean y'all always holding them put they asses in their chair. This why they think somebody need to hold them all the time

Lori: Man bro shut up (she laughs) coming in here with that negative energy

Fatima: boowooo Zac you be holding their asses to

Zac: I'm their daddy who cares this wasn't about me this was about Lori

Lori: bro please (she laughs) well I'm gone get out of here, y'all enjoy the rest of your night.

Zac: Bye Lori bye Noor and Nasir

Fatima: Bye y'all love y'all.

Lori and the kids get their stuff and heads out the door.

Zayden: Can I go can I go

Lori: Up to y'all, I don't mind

Zac: Zayden your momma on the way, maybe next time

Zayden: daddy please

Zac: No Zay, you can go next weekend

Zayden: You promise daddy

Zac: I promise son

Lori: Well see you Friday Zay

Lori give Zay a hug and left out the door, Zac watched to make sure she got to her car safe.
When Lori was putting their bags in the truck, Nathan and Deja was walking out.

Noor: Hey daddy

Nasir: daddy who that girl and what is she wearing

Deja: Here we go

Lori: Noor and Nasir get in the car now

Zac comes outside, to make sure nothing goes Down

Zac: Really bro really, like just same oh Nathan like bro how you want your wife back and continue to do the same shit

Nate: Bro she separated from me, I can do what the fuck I want I'm single

Lori: You right and you can. But let's not forget all these bitches you fucking, and doing this and that with, can't compare to me. Nathan have a good life you low life buster , I fucking hate you!

Nathan: Whatever Lori, with that attitude you never gone find a man

Lori: You must not know I got Niggas lined up waiting for you to fold, which you did. Checkmate. Step daddy season nigga

Lori said what she said and left. Nathan just walked back into Deja house, and Zac went in the house.

Zayden: Daddy where is my mommy at

Zac: Dang you already ready to leave daddy

Zayden: I miss my toys

Zac: Your toys, what you don't like the toys I got you

Zayden: I do but I like the toys mommy got for me to

(Knocks on the door)

Zac opens the door it was Heather.

Zac: He was just asking for you

Heather: Hey buddy I miss you

Zac puts Zayden stuff on then he left with his momma. Then Zac went up stairs with Fatima and the girls.

Zac: You okay?

Fatima: Just tired

Zac: Here I got the girls for the night you just rest.

Fatima: You sure? Cause I don't want you snapping at me in the morning talking about they kept you up all night

Zac: It's fine babe, we about to go downstairs and watch some football.

Fatima: Okay then

Fatima took a shower, then went to sleep, Zac and the girls was downstairs watching football.

Zac to the girls: Y'all got mommy exhausted, I need to get her away before she stresses herself out messing around with y'all.

Zac be talking to the girls, like he's gone get a response back, Zyla and Zaria thinks Zac is so funny they just be smiling at him while he talks.

Zac loved it. Fatima made him soft, but the girls made him softer.

Couple hours had passed Zac fed the girls, then put them to sleep, Fatima didn't wake up not once. Zac took a shower then went to bed to.