Chapter 19: Ohana

Zac and Fatima was so locked into their relationship, they didn't even feel the need to discuss Karen.

It's was finally Saturday. Gender reveal day. Zac and Fatima was excited, they haven't shop for the babies yet because they wanted to know the gender first, but after today they was going crazy.

Zac, Zayden , and Nasir went to get their cuts, while the girl got they hair, nails, and feet done, The gender reveal was starting at 3, It's was currently 10:25 a.m.

At the barbershop:
Zac and boys walks into the barbershop, Zac said his what's up, and dap the boys up.

Zac: What's good Brody long time no see, how you been homie ?

Drew the barber: Man bro I been good getting to the money bro, I see you bro you a whole dad out here how fatherhood treating you

Zac: Man I love that shit, my girl pregnant, we got twins on the way

Drew the barber: Damn bro you got it like that I remember you saying you ain't never want kids bro

Zac: Man bro I know shit wild but hey I love it

Drew the barber: So what you got 4 now?

Zac: 4 what?

Drew the barber: 4 kids bro

Zac: Oh nah nah, nah bro I just got 3 the older kid is my nephew, and little homie is mines right there,  you know

Drew: Let me guess you got all boys, cause we know Zac can't handle no girls

Zac laughs

Zac: Nah bro I don't know about all that and shit bro I hope my gender reveal today that why we here getting all fresh.

Drew: Damn it's like that bro no invite?

Zac: Brody you always welcome, shit it's at three if you want the location I can send it to you

Drew: bet

The boys finish getting their hair cuts, they girls was done. So everybody headed back to Zac and Fatima house.

Back at home:
Zac and Fatima had a full house it's was always nice having family around, Zac didn't have best side of the  family but one thing you count with them is being there for a special events.

Fatima on the hand, her family was close, and  family oriented. They love having gets together, cookouts and party's. Fatima was the distance family member, Fatima was raise by her grandmother Mabel but everybody calls her (Madea). Fatima worships her grandmother any time Fatima needed her the most, she was right there. Mabel was crazy, that's where Fatima gets her crazy side from.

After everybody got dressed the headed to the reveal.