Chapter 77. 1/2💕

3 months have gone by, the girls are officially 6 months old, Zayden been doing really good in daycare, Fatima, Zac, Lori has been doing better working on themselves. They was able to Sue the the daycare for 2.5 Million and the daycare is shut down for good. Heather gave Fatima half of the settlement money for riding that journey out with her, Fatima has officially payed off all her student loans!! So you can say these past couple months have been great for the Taylor family. Andi and Fatima have became back close, but Fatima is keeping her guard up, just in case Andi goes back to acting weird.

Today was Saturday , the girls are having their half birthday party today, Zac just wanted to do something simple at the house just like some cake and ice cream but Fatima didn't want to, she was extra when it came to the girls. The girls was spoiled only at 6 months, Zac couldn't stand it but he loved it at the same time. Fatima, Zyla and Zaria had Zac wrapped around their fingers. As much as he wanted to say no to them, he couldn't bring himself to telling his girls no. The girl are busy crawling getting into everything so this next milestone is new for Zac and Fatima. They had to baby proof the entire house, cause the twins will get into anything they can. The spend most of their time at home chasing the girls around.

Fatima hired the same party planner who planned Zayden's 4th birthday for the girls 1/2 birthday party. They didn't have to do much but to just show up. It's been a minute since all the family have gotten together, so this was the perfect opportunity for people to just came together and just have fun and celebrate the girls turning 6 months.

Fatima: Babe really why would you put Zay on a white shirt and we going to a party, He's going to get that dirty before we even get there Zac common sense babe

Zac: You said pick him out a shirt in the first draw and I did that now you wanna complain about the shirt I chose.

Fatima: It's white Zac soon as he goes downstairs he's going to have a stain or why didn't you wait to put that shirt on him before we left

Zac: We was supposed to been leave, you wanna take 5 hours to dress we been ready babe

Zay: Yeah mama we been ready

Zac: Tell her again boy!

Fatima: Don't encourage that you know better know (she laughs) I'm ready now, Zayden go put your shoes on.

Zac: Are we telling people or we still keeping this little secret to us?

Fatima: Little? Ain't nothing little about this secret, but for now just keeping it to ourselves.

Zac: Got it!

Fatima and Zac finish getting ready, and got the kids ready and out the door, heading to the Twins birthday party. We they arrived everybody was already there, chilling, dancing, and eating it. The theme was Rainbows and butterflies.

Zac: You would think they was turning 1, like T you went all out they not even gone remember this babe

Fatima: Zac these are my first babies of course I'm gone go extra, and oh they first birthday gone be epic, so you better get your money up honey (she laughs)

Zac: Oh my money been up I hope it stays up the way you spend money like damn

Fatima: I don't even be spending money like that don't try me!

Zac: Yeah whatever.

Zac and Fatima didn't even have a chance to walk the girls around everybody wanted the girls, so they was babies free at the party, Zayden was running around with the big kids, And Fatima made her way around to say hey to everybody, Zac did the same thing. Zac family had been questioning Zac about Jeremiah whereabouts, Zac informed them they he don't know nothing, there is a missing person report out, But Madam told Zac and Fatima they have nothing to worry about. They took her word and move on in life. Hoping Madam word is her word. Fatima trusted Madam.

The birthday was going great , everybody was doing their own thing, just vibing going with the flow. (Here is the girls at 6 months🥲)

 (Here is the girls at 6 months🥲)