33

"whys she down here?""i don't know? she was beside me when i fell asleep""did you hear anything?""not really, guess she got restless"

"i don't know? she was beside me when i fell asleep"
"did you hear anything?"
"not really, guess she got restless"

sohee stirred at the overlapping voices, her eyes blinked open in an attempt to adjust to the bright light that the sun brought in. it took her a moment to realize she was on the couch.

her eyebrows furrowed as she tried to recall how she ended up here. scratching her head in confusion, she moved to see three pillows lined up in a specific order that she hadn't done for a while.

then it hit her, minho. everything that happened last night, after she left her room slowly came back to her. she'd be lying if she said she didn't sleep good last night. if anything, it was the best sleep she'd had in a while.

"oh."
"well good morning to you too sleepyhead" chaesol, who had just descended the stairs, raised an eyebrow at her dishevelled older member. sohee just nodded in response and stood up, making her way upstairs to get ready for the day.

-

the morning was slow, the cameras were rolling and they all knew it, but they acted like they weren't because why try so hard so early. sohee stood in the kitchen, dressed in comfy clothing. her favourite navy striped collared long sleeved shirt paired with dark shorts.

she simply stared at the kettle as it boiled, nagyung waving a hand in front of her face trying to break her trance but ultimately failing. being somewhat in her variety mood, nagyung leaned towards a nearby camera and whispered to it.

"and now we see a wild cat in its natural habitat, but actually. she's like this every morning." she snickered as sohee came to her senses at the sound of the water boiling.

"green tea, green tea, green tea, i love green tea." it came off as a murmur but loud enough for yuna to find her adorable, the leader walked over and squished the younger girls cheeks.

the members of staryu had grouped in the living room, some watching tv, others exercising and the remainder just played on their phones. haeun continuously spared glances over to sohee, the scene she had witnessed last night took over her mind. nonetheless, she decided against approaching her about it. at least for right now.

after a conversation with the staff that morning prior, they understood that they'd be filming a staged return home today in order to spend the next night and day in full relaxation, minus the stress of the cameras rolling.

eventually, a staff member signalled it was time to get going. their 'return' was actually just going to be a trip to a restaurant in order for a dual group meeting for possible future plans involving both teams.