02

present day

present day. april 4, 2019

sohee sat on the chair in her dressing room. her group had just finished performing their mnet stage for the most recent comeback 'crush'.

she sat holding two of the mini fans on each cheek, in attempt to cool herself down.

sohees group staryu (named after the pokemon as the girls were all pokemon fans) released their first comeback and second mini album just last week. the girl group itself had debuted september 7th 2018. yuna, the leader of the group walked back into the room.

"we did a good job girls !! stray kids will be the last to perform before we head onstage to see who won" a series of 'okays' were heard from the 6 other girls in their group. sohee froze.

stray kids was his group.

the boy sohee had longed for over the past year. their relationship had ended a week prior to stray kids' debut. sohees company and his company were surprisingly okay with their relationship due to their work ethic remaining well as trainees but had forced the two to break it off as their debut dates approached.

no one in each of their groups were aware of the relationship they had due to strict rules enforced by their companies.

the 8 girls gathered around the tv to watch stray kids perform their most recent comeback 'miroh'. sohee felt a rush of nervousness. she was going to see her best friend turned boyfriend for the first time in over a year.

of course being idols, they've been to the same music shows/performances and kcon events but those never involved the two groups needing to come in close range with each other. therefore leaving the pair to avoid the other with ease.

"eee lee know is so cute" one of her group mates, hyori, squealed in awe while watching them perform. sohee smiled discreetly, the stage name he had chosen was similar to the nickname 'lino', that she had given him for their first year of dating.

as their performance ended, the groups hanging out in their dressing rooms were called back onto the stage. nagyung nudged sohee in the side to walk to the stage together. they had situated themselves behind txt, making them practically invisible to the viewers but oh well.

the battle for first started. daehwi checked his card and after a dramatic drumroll announced that stray kids had won. sohee felt the need to run to minho and jump into his arms. she wanted to give him all the love and praise he deserved for all his hard work, but she couldn't. all she could do was plaster a smile on her face and clap alongside everyone else.

the members of txt were taller than the boys and began discreetly crouching down to let them have the spotlight.

soobin, being the tallest member and standing behind stray kids' shortest had stumbled backwards and slightly fell onto the girl groups 3rd youngest, haeun, making the girl flustered as she helped him up. assuring him that it was okay he stumbled backwards.

the group of boys she wished to have gotten closer with, were all sobbing and hugging each other. each group bowed and congratulated the boys, they bowed back as a thank you.

sohee and minho made eye contact and suddenly tears began to form in his eyes as his jaw dropped slightly. he gave the girl a soft smile. eyes filled with a look of love, making the girl melt and want fall in love with him all over again.

those few seconds felt like forever, they were lost in the others gaze. sohee bowed when she realised and quickly followed her group mates off stage, hyori trailing behind her. thinking the gaze was on her.

"did you guys see the way lee know was looking at me?? he's so dreamy"

he IS so dreamy fr