72

a long chapter...💔

3 years later - august 2023

"soh! you'll miss our cue!!" sohees head snapped in the direction of chaesols voice, trying her best to break out of the firm grip that held her tight.

"lino- please- i need to go, im on soon- hey!" the two of them were in his mc dressing room, he didn't seem to care whatsoever that she was performing soon. minho kept his buff arms wrapped around her, locking her in place as he dug his head further into her shoulder.

she grumbled, getting annoyed at how he had turned into a gym guy. it made it unbearably impossible to fight off his embrace when she needed to go. at the sound of her annoyance, he peaked one eye open at her. gulping as he caught the dark glare she was sending him. slowly and unwillingly, his grip loosened. allowing sohee to wiggle herself free.

she smiled down at him, placing a quick peck on his lips before dashing out the door. "see you later! love you!" he watched the door as she ran through it, touching up her hair, scared that minho had messed up all of her stylists hard work.

he couldn't help but smile to himself as he thought about the two of them, it'd been over three years since they started dating again and minho still felt as giddy and in love with sohee as he had in high school.

standing up from the couch, minho made his way over to the mirror. surrounding it, were photos of them displayed over the years. his eyes fell onto a photobooth one he and sohee had taken recently, admiring her smile in the photo.

minho reached for his phone in his back pocket, to snap a few photos of his mc outfit to be posted. he glanced down at them after, noticing that a few of the edges of the photos were visible.

he paused for a minute, contemplating if it was time yet. shaking his head, minho shoved his phone back into his pocket and grabbed his mic. i'll ask her later.

-

"you did great today, love." minho spoke softly as sohee hopped into the passengers seat of his car. "why thank you, darling" minho hummed in amusement, leaning over her to grab her belt and strap her in. "darling hm? that's new."

"yeah, just felt like trying something new. anyway, how was your day?" she interlocked his hand with his as he began driving, resting their intertwined hands in her lap. "it was great actually, was happy that i got to announce my girls 3rd win this comeback." minho winked over at her, making sohee smile widely.

their newest release had been immensely successful. having experimented with a new style, they stole everyone's attention. it'd only been a week since their album dropped, yet they'd managed to snag three wins already.