28

white team had absolutely no interest in the blue teams warnings of red being near and stayed put

white team had absolutely no interest in the blue teams warnings of red being near and stayed put. eunseo and nagyung had switched to a game of chinese chopsticks whilst sohee and jisung were now toppled over clutching their stomachs and laughing so hard it hurt.

the topic of conversation? minho of course. this is what happens when the current best friend connects with the high school best friend. so many stories to tell.

"you know he was always so stubborn, i remember in third year this guy joined the dance team and he HATED him with like, every ounce of his being or something. but by graduation, he was hugging him and crying like a baby because they chose different paths" jisung cackled at this, unable to even keep quiet. their team had no idea how much time had passed and they hadn't seen anyone else for a good 10 minutes.

"oh god that's so him. did you know when we were on the survival show, he was always super distant and barely tried to be friends with anyone, but then he got worried one night because a couple of us stayed late at the company and he rushed over to take us back to get some rest. such a caring hyung for real. he did scold us after, though but we could not take him seriously." jisung kept laughing at the memory, his laugh was enough to keep sohee laughing alongside him, hitting him playfully as she tried to stop laughing.

they had suddenly felt a strong presence from behind them, which halted their laughter. then a grip got hold of their shoulders and they looked back to see minho dressed in a red tshirt smiling at them.

"got-ya." he said a little too happily through gritted teeth. nagyung repeatedly whacked eunseo who was hugging chaesol upon seeing her, completely forgetting that they had been playing a game in which they needed to AVOID her.

nagyung saw it all, she didn't even care about the game anymore. she saw minhos glare from afar as jisung and sohee laughed with each other, it was like there was fire in his eyes as he quietly approached them like it was nothing.

"nagyung, are you good?" sohee questioned the site of her groupmate literally losing her mind. the latter simply responded with a goofy grin and a big thumbs up.

sohee turned her attention to minho and stuck her tongue out at him for catching her. he simply raised an eyebrow in confusion considering she hadn't even put up at fight to try and evade him. the trumpets sound then rang through the air and an announcement was heard.

"blue team is now it, commence"

red and white shared nods before separating on their own paths. sohee realized they probably needed to actually start trying and be interesting so they could get more screen time for when this airs.

"alright white, let's get serious now." everyone seemed to hum in agreement at sohee taking the lead and trailed her like lost puppies.

she gathered them further into the forest, the opposite direction from when they saw the blue team last, as sohee layed out a strategy.

"now it doesn't really matter if they get one of us, but we need to avoid all of us getting tagged like we did in the last round. we'll use a split team strategy, we'll split into duos and separate. don't forget if our team loses the most players, we'll likely get a punishment during dinner." the girl began as she used a nearby stick to draw x's on the ground, getting as serious as possible.

"how about when we're it? how are we going to do that?" nagyung asked.

"when our trumpet sounds, meet at the edge of the forest near where we did the races earlier, from there we'll move as a unit to corner the other groups. from what we've seen so far, everyone is moving as a team."
"and if we don't find enough people to tag? like if they split up like we did?" jisung added in.
"then we'll split up again, duos, singles, one duo two singles whatever. we just need to get as many people as possible."
"when would we know to split though, it could take a long time." eunseo suggested

"we can decide on a time now? like maybe after 10 minutes if we haven't caught 2 or 3 people?" the rest hummed in agreement before splitting off. they had to get through the rest of blues it set and then greens before it was their turn.

jisung and sohee went in one direction, walking quietly and having a small conversation about whatever once again, whilst eunseo and nagyung went the other way.

-

the trumpet rang yet again, signalling it was finally time for the white team to be it. the last two rounds went smoothly, sohee and jisung didn't catch sight of blue once, but had to carefully evade nayoung and yuna who were on high alert during greens turn.

as planned, they ran back towards where they did their races at the start. fortunately for them, a tired changbin and felix were in their path. sohee and jisung shared a look before slowing down and creeping up on them in opposite directions.

it seems as though changbin had been trying to tag felix in the round that just ended. the two used this to their advantage and sprinted towards them at full speed, catching them off guard completely and tagging them both.

"woo! 2 within the first minute up top!" sohee exclaimed, high fiving the younger boy as they started skipping off.
"wait what"
"what happened"

"you got tagged immediately, hmm what a shame" jisung turned around to stick his tongue out at his groupmates as he and sohee happily made their way towards the meeting spot. something caught sohees attention in the corner of her eye, a small carving that was a little too familiar. realizing the cameras were still rolling, she shook it off and made it to nagyung and eunseo.

"sohee! guess what! we ran into yuna and nayoung on the way here and tagged them!" nagyung exclaimed excitedly, swinging sohee's hands with her own.

"oh! we got felix and changbin on the way here too!" the four white team members, cheered excitedly at tagging four people quickly.

"guess we won't need to split later then" sohee smiled cheekily at her teammates as they walked in a random direction, paying closer attention to their surroundings.

a few rustling noises were heard from a little bit ahead of them, a bit of blue peeked out from the bushes. jisung noticed it and directed their attention towards the colour.

"let's go corner some people shall we?"

sohee 🥰🥰😍😍😍

omg short life rant bc i hate guys my age and i love spilling tea to strangers on the internet. but BASICALLY, this guy i had like a thing w a few months ago or smt?? had the AUDACITY to ask me what restaurant WE went to so he could take this NEW girl there. LIKE BFFR ??? BE ORIGINAL, THATS MY SPOT. anyways🥰 this is why i'm on this app fr😍🤞