17

memory file has loaded !!

'first fight'

now playing....

the end of their second year was fast approaching, meaning so was the annual dance competition. chaewon had been prepping them for this all year. ensuring everyones synchronization was perfect and no one was falling behind.

as a team, they'd decided to perform the all iconic warriors descendent by H.O.T and tell a story through their performance. creating scenes to match the lyrics as they'd dance. their hard work was finally going to pay off as the day of the competition had finally arrived.

everyone pooled onto the bus, loading all their props and themselves before heading off to the venue. excitement was laced on the faces on everyone. the third years wanting to leave with a bang and the first years wanting to start with one. the trio sat in the back where the four seats faced each other.

sohee leaned on minhos shoulder as they read the brochure for this year. mirae taking a power nap for the half an hour drive into seoul. the competition was of course exciting for them as well, but not as exciting as it is for the two other grades.

"our group performance is third to last hm" sohee pointed to their school name.

"the third years it's raining cover is 5th though" they hummed as they continued to read through, solely to pass time.

-

it was time for the third years' cover. the rest of the team stood backstage with them, giving them words of motivation before joining the rest of the audience in the stands. sohee left first while minho bro hugged all of them before following.

but when he found sohee, she was being supported by another guy who appears to have just caught her. his blood boiled for a moment as he looked at the unknown guys hand supporting her.

"woah, be careful. wouldn't want to trip and ruin that pretty face of yours" he smooth talked but sohee just awkwardly laughed and released herself from his grip.

"uhm thanks? i guess?"

"anytime beautiful" he blew her a kiss before walking away, leaving sohee slightly flustered. not at the fact that he was hitting on her but the fact that he was hitting on her. it was unusual for her and she wasn't sure how to act, but she knew for sure that she wished she had just tripped instead of having that interaction.

a burning feeling came up in his chest. minho brushed past her, knocking her out of her confused trance causing her to yelp slightly in surprise to his behaviour.

"hey- wait up!" sohee chased after minho and stood beside him in the crowd. she looked up to him, trying to meet his gaze but ultimately failing as he purposely avoided it.