56

their kiss broke with minho pulling away first

their kiss broke with minho pulling away first. he rested his forehead against hers, eyes remained shut as he took a deep breath in and out. sohee felt stunned, her lips swollen and parted to orchestrate how speechless she was at the moment. even though she kissed him first.

minho pulled her back into his embrace before she could let go, resting his head in the crook of her neck. still in initial shock, she just wrapped her arms around him tightly.

they stayed like that for a little while, minho moved to catch a glimpse of the time on his watch. chuckling lightly as he saw the time.

"happy new year, soh." slowly, he removed his arms from around her torso, slipping his hand into hers. "happy new year, lino." he walked her back to her dorm. neither said a word, instead they enjoyed the comfortable silence left between them as they walked.

their footsteps came to a halt in front of her door, his grip on her hand tightened to earn sohee's attention. truth be told, she was more startled as she didn't even realize he had been holding it. sohee moved her head towards him, meeting his gaze.

smiling softly at her, minho couldn't help but find her dazed expression utterly adorable. he placed a chaste kiss on her temple. nostalgia sank in as the funny feeling erupted in his stomach when the butterflies within ran loose. he felt giddy, like he was in high school all over again. walking her home following their dates.

"i understand that you may need some time, soh. take all the time you need, ill wait for you. days, months, years, however long it takes. i'm all yours forever. goodnight" his gaze was sincere, making sure she safely made it inside before leaving. she sent him off with a soft smile, nodding silently in response to his words.

sohee felt her heart beating in her stomach, slowly locking the door as she entered. with the sound of the click, her right hand subconsciously moved to graze her lips. recalling the feeling of his plump lips against hers, something she hadn't felt for nearly two years. her cheeks were stained red, a dazed smile etched onto her features.

footsteps approached the entryway, earning sohee's attention yet she didn't turn around. "hey woah- what was that about?" chaesols voice sounded, sohee remained in her own, tracing her lips as she turned to move towards chaesol.

"he kissed me...no wait... i kissed him" her words a meer whisper, giddy smile on her face. chaesol somehow managed to hear what she had said clear as day.

"EEEK NO WAY!!" chaesol began jumping up and down in excitement, eunseo came rushing towards the pair after hearing all the commotion. "huh?? what's going on??" not long after, the three that resided in haeuns room had joined them.

"what's up with them?" hyori asked, raising a questioning eyebrow at sohee's red face and chaesols excited squeals.

"LEE KNOW SUNBAE AND SOHEE KISSED!!" all four of their jaws dropped, before joining chaesol in her jumping not long after. they pulled sohee in too, who was still unable to wipe the stupid smile off her face.