70

stray kids was ecstatic, their comeback had gained them so much global attention and sales their company felt the need to reward them at the end of their promotional period

stray kids was ecstatic, their comeback had gained them so much global attention and sales their company felt the need to reward them at the end of their promotional period. they were granted a week off at the beginning of august, right before they'd need to begin filming for their repackaged album.

for minho, this week off was golden. it landed on the exact week that the old dance team had been discussing when they wanted to visit mirae's family beach home. luckily, it didn't take long for the first week of august to arrive. at present time, the idol trio sat in the backseat of sohee's managers car.

"we're almost there, it's been over three years since you last saw all of them right? how're you feeling? nervous?" manager peeked at them through the rear-view mirror, watching as they all leaned towards minhos window to get a good look at the water.

with their lack of response, manager simply smiled warmly at the sight of how excited they looked. he saw firsthand how hard they worked to be where they are now, seeing such pure expressions of happiness of their faces right now was refreshing.

pulling over in front of the pathway that led to the beach home, he parked the car and gathered their attention for the quick 'manager talk'. "i want you guys to really enjoy the few days you're spending here, but please be careful if anything gets posted online. don't forget about your images." they nodded, miraes leg bounced up and down as she tried to contain her excitement.

mr. manager unlocked the doors, the trio jumping out almost immediately. "need a hand with anything?" he rolled his window down, peeking at the three that were eagerly unloading the trunk. "nope! we've got it from here, thanks for the ride! we'll see you in a few days!" sohee bid her manager farewell, picking up her luggage and making her way over to minho that was waiting for her. mirae having gone ahead to get everything unlocked so they could unpack.

around an hour had passed since they arrived, they'd put away all the groceries and set up their rooms. they were now impatiently seated in the living room, waiting for everyone to arrive. they'd managed to hassle chaewon, woobin, yujin, jibeom, hyerim, yangeop, jiyeon, changyun and siyoon to free their schedules for this. taegi and heechan had gone to school abroad and were unable to get back to korea in time.

those who were in first year whilst minho and sohee were the team leaders, ended up swamped in university work and couldn't take the risk of missing too much and falling behind. areum and joochan, having just graduated from university, were unable to get time off this early into their jobs. lastly, there's hyunmin. his answer was undefined, he was unsure if he could make it, but made sure to make a point that he'd be trying his best to get in town at least for a bit.

when the doorbell rang, they sprang out of their seats and rushed to the door at the speed of light. sohee paused to take a deep breath, but mirae whipped the door open without hesitation. chaewon stood on the other side, the remainder of the 97' line were next to her.