03

memory file 'best friends'

has loaded !!

now playing...

the three first years have gotten very close over the first few months of school. they sat together in all their classes and hung out before and after dance practices.

it was currently their lunch hour and the three of them were sitting underneath a willow tree that was farther away from most of the students.

"minho give me your cookies again" mirae whined while trying to take the two chocolate chip cookies from his lunchbox.

"not today satan" he sent the girl a glare and hugged his cookies close to him like they were his cats.

sohee, who was laying on the grass trying to take a nap, giggled at her two best friends bickering over the males cookies. minho eventually got fed up and caved, giving mirae a cookie. she held a victorious smile and lay beside sohee to stare at the clouds.

"that one kinda looks like a bunny" sohee opened her eyes once noticing the others presence and pointed to a cloud right above the both of them.

"are you sure? it kinda looks like a dragon about to eat his child" minho squinted, wondering how on earth sohee saw a bunny.

"what the hell goes on in your mind" mirae and sohee were both sitting up and looking at the boy who simply shrugged and went back to his lunch.

their lunchtime was calming. it was a warm spring day and you could almost feel that summer was approaching fast. the sun beat down on the city as a warm breeze blew through. sohee played with the strings of her hoodie and just enjoyed the calm moment.

"wait a minute- sohee that's my hoodie" minho whined from behind the two girls. he had been wondering where the hoodie he left in the dance room went. all she did was stick her tongue out and tease him about how he'll never get it back.

the unfortunate bell had rung, signaling the students to return from wherever they are and head back to their classrooms.

sohee helped mirae up and the three of them made their way back into their classroom, sitting in their seats all beside each other.

the teacher walked in and told the class to work on what they did last class. the group of three could care less and just spent the whole period chatting with each other.

luckily it was their last period of the day meaning they had dance practice after. everyday after school, the 10 members in the dance team would meet up. either to actually have dance practice or just hang out and get closer with one another.

when the final bell rung, they were the first ones to dash out of the class. bolting down to the dance room in hopes of beating areum and joochan for once.

to their disappointment, the pair was unlocking the door when the three turned the corner.

they entered the studio and patiently waited for the other half of their team to arrive, once they did joochan explained the days plan.

"we're going to just hang out in here today. theres a dance performance at the end of the year so we should take this time to pick songs to cover" joochan explained and the trio of first years nodded, making their way to the L shaped couch in the corner of the room.

minho sat at part where he could extend his legs and sohee sat beside him. he put his arm around the girl and she took out her phone to aimlessly scroll through it. minho watched her screen as mirae just cooed at the pair. this kind of thing was normal in their small group. sohee and minho would be well, minho and sohee, and mirae would 3rd wheel.

despite the constant pesters from the rest of the dance team to just admit they liked each other already. they never gave in, always stating how they were "too young" for that stuff and playing it off that they're just really close friends.

mirae would smirk everytime and whisper to yujin and hyerim about how they never denied liking each other.