38

i have never been to kcon. so idrk how it works... bare w me😭

 bare w me😭

present day. - kcon la

sounds of all the screaming fans echoed loudly throughout the massive stadium. the events organizers were currently on stage getting the crowd riled up for the performances to come.

multiple groups got warmed up backstage, everyone's energy rising as they heard the excited chants from their fans outside.

staryu stood in a huddle, doing their routine vocal warmups. they were up next after seventeen. the cheers from carats roared throughout the arena as they sang 'good to me'. haeun and nayoung were jamming out, lazily following their choreo as they watched their performance from the tvs backstage.

"dance with me, soh" nayoung grabbed the 98' liner's hand as she swayed them along with the beat.

"cause you, you're my everything" hyori sang to haeun as she threw her arms around her neck. laughing at her flustered reaction. hyori thoroughly enjoyed flirting with her members, their reactions were always a sight to see.

as seventeen finished their performance, the staff came around to collect the members of staryu, directing them to stage entrance. the girls ran on. lights were dimmed, but the crowd continued to cheer loudly.

readying their positions, the music started. exo's 'ko ko bop' boomed through the speakers, earning roars from all their fans. the girls were feeling themselves on stage. allowing themselves to get lost in their cover.

it soon came to an end, sohee earning the ending fairy on the big screen. a smirk etched its way onto her face as she watched some fans in the front row lose their mind over her, she shot them a wink before changing her position for their next song.

-

following the performances, every group returned to the stage for the ending shoot. confetti was flying down from the ceiling as the years most popular songs blared throughout the stadium.

for the most part groups stayed together, moving as a unit through the stage as they tried greeting all the fans. except for stray kids and staryu of course.

their companies got them closer publicly, so they're not afraid to show it off. seungmin and chaesol walked towards each other, showing off their carefully crafted handshake that they'd been practicing for the past month or so, cheering loudly at their success.

the remainder of the maknae line congregated together, dancing along to fancy in a circle as it played. a wide smile was etched onto all their faces as they heard the fans singing along loudly to it. twice really just has that power to unite everyone huh.

not every idol was on stage yet, sohee was walking around with nagyung, looking for their fans. nagyung nudged her after noticing a fan wearing a tshirt that had sohee on it.