60

all abt the mixtape : on track mv fr 😈😈

twitter.com

leeminlatte
i miss my skzyu 💔💔 i hate everyone that started dating rumours between them, it's been almost three months since lee know and sohee have even posted 💔💔

chansbigtiddies
RIIIIGGGGHHHHTTT
i was lovin my ults interacting but people had to go and ruin it💔💔
nayyyyooung
kq and jyp bring our baes back together pls :((
jeonginsleftfoot
i heard a rumour that they're gonna feature in a new mv together i think?
eunsunnys
WHAT
hyohyun
where'd you hear this?
jeonginsleftfoot
op saw skz shooting at their school and they saw a couple member of syu with them too
seungmine
NEW SKZ COMEBACK?!?!
binbinmin
i heard theyre doing something for their debut anniversary i think??
fixitfelix
IM SO EXCITED

-

"AND CUT!" sohee was no actor. yet, here she was, seated between hyunjin and minho, featuring in their music video. "ms. sohee, please relax a little. no need to be so tense."

she flushed with embarrassment, bowing her head towards the directors that have had to film this scene 3 or 4 times now thanks to her. sohee averted her gaze, trying to recollect herself.

minhos worried gaze never left the poor girl next to him. he was scared that maybe chan pushing her to play this part was a little much, she seemed too nervous when filming with them.

his hand moved towards hers from under the table. carefully taking hold of her clenched fists, making her release her grip. they made eye contact and she relaxed under his soft and comforting gaze.

"just focus on me for a minute, then we'll keep filming yeah?" minho spoke lowly so only she could hear him, a smile twitched it's way onto her face as she nodded.

they seemed to have gotten lost in their own little world, both flinching and redirecting their attention to the sound of a milk carton being slammed onto the table. hyunjin had placed it there in front of sohee, right hand still lingering on the drink. his left hand held his own drink, but it was quickly snatched away from the fourth party next to him.

all three of them stared at jeongin confused, as the youngest avoided their gazes and drank the contents of the carton.

"and... cut! good job guys, we'll set up to move to the next location." sohee glanced over to the production team with surprise. "oh, they signalled me to go ahead while you two were doing well, whatever it was you were doing." hyunjin explained, shrugging as he stood up, tossing an arm around jeongins shoulder.

minho shrugged over at her, both of them standing up and making their way out of this classroom. they stood side by side as they followed the crowd to their next filming location, stopping in front of a different classroom.