31

memory file

memory file ... cont.

"TWO HUNDRED AND SIXTY-EIGHT PEOPLE SIGNED UP?!" yujin screamed at the organized list of 38 people that she had been given.

"i know, it's actually insane. like i hate this" mirae spoke shaking her head. "this is why i volunteered those two for leaders this year" sohee and minho rolled their eyes at the third who simply stuck her tongue out.

"apparently it's because of the warriors descendent performance. everyone loved it and it became a hit on the school website." hyerim mentioned.

"it did? what?" minho and sohee, both walked over to see over 50,000 views under their video from the previous school year. their eyes widened as they'd been entirely oblivious.

"anyways we'll divide into two people per station. the gym probably isn't big enough but i was ranting to some classmates from the drama club and they lent us the auditorium for the day. love them, i'm in debt to them now." sohee explained.

"so the plan is everyone meets in the gym, each duo will name their group and then will divide that way. if you see someone that sparks interest ask for an encore and film them and also get their phone number so we can narrow it down for the next one." everyone in the room seemingly nodded before splitting up to set up their respected stations.

"wait soh" she turned to face her boyfriend who looked at her with an upset expression. "are sure you want to split up for the judging?" she simply chuckled at her boyfriends pout and pat his head.

"it's just for this one, plus it'll make it easier if the more experienced split up to pair with changhyun and them considering they can't be here for this meeting."
"but you're too nice, what if you put everyone through?"
"that's what the extra stage is for love, plus jiyeon is with me. she'll get mad at me too if i do that"

minho could only nod in agreement to that, jiyeon may be younger than them but she has no problem telling them off when she needs to and voicing her own opinions.

"yeah okay maybe you're better off with for this stage."

-

everyone was gathered in the gym, after giving the second years a rundown of what was going to happen they nodded and began organizing people based off where their name was on the clipboard and sending them to group together, separate from the others.

"alright now that everyone's sorted, your two judges will come get you and take you to where their spot is located. i know this isn't ideal to do but it is what it is. don't forget to have fun and enjoy yourself here, we're all high schoolers- well aside from them" sohee began as she briefly explained how it was going to work, looking over and the now university students who stood up and earned a few cheers hear and there from the higher years who recognized them.